Rachie's Fantasy Island

Image

The entire story is all Rachel. The only thing I did was write it down, but this whole thing is her. Oh, but I made the layout and banner. Other than that this whole thing is her. Credit her, give kudos to her, ect.

If you've seen Desperate Housewives (it airs Sunday nights on ABC, and every day on Lifetime) you'll know that they live on a street called Wisteria Lane, well...in Rachie's Fantasy Island, they live on Rachie Lane.

This is supposedly Rachel's mind and how...random...it is. Here is a complete list of all the people/characters that will be in this story:

- Mike Delfino
- Patrick Dempsey
- Billie Joe Armstrong
- Tre "The Salamander" Cool
- Mike Dirnt
- T.R. Knight
- The Joker
- Mark "The Chiuaha" Cornelsen
- Andrew
- Allen and Craig from the YouTube show "The Allen and Craig Show" by EvilIguanaProductions
- Michael Jackson
- Sanjaya Malakar
- Corbin Bleu

* More people may be added. Stay tuned.
  1. The Realm of Rachie
    This is all a product of Rachie's brain. I take no credit for this.
  2. ZOMG, FAIRY DUST!
    T.R. feeds the manhuahua some rotten eggs, so it's up to Patrick Dempsey to eliminate the odor like the Pinesol lady.
  3. Sunglasses & Teeth: Waiting For Yesterday.
    The hottie named Andrew is introduced (for an actual picture of him, see Analog Heart's profile), Rachie enters the Island and Mark cuts teeth.
  4. Rump, Sparkle Piss and MTV Cribz.
    Rumplestiltskin is introduced. MTV Cribz is gonna be comin' 'round, too. And also, Patrick pisses fairy dust!
  5. MTV Cribz
    The wiggahs from MTV Cribz visit the Rachie House. Billie and T, of course, host it. ...duh. And Mark loses his wisdom tooth!
  6. Golfballs Are Magically Delicious
    Billie is injured on a golfing trip with T.R., so he seeks revenge on the only one that could have injured him while he was doing Sanjaya's job: Theodore.
  7. Therapy For Manhuahuas and Baloni
    A mysterious figure sneaks into the Rachie House and makes Mark grow boobs, causing him to see the great Dr. Gordon Allport.