Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Hello World, I'm Chase Daniels.

"Hello world, I'm Chase Daniels, I want to clear something up before I go on, I am a FEMALE. It's odd isn't it? That people take one glance at my name and go.. hmmm Chase, that must be a man! Well my dears I am a woman. A woman of eighteen to be exact. And if your beady eyes are reading this, you've just stumbled onto the excellence of my blog: Said Is Dead. Enjoy my children, for you will never know what will pop up on this page."

Chase scanned the post, she had blogged before in the past, but it was always the same thing, 'My mother is annoying, My father says I'm fat, blah blah blah. Chase wanted to be as different in her writing as her left shoe is from her right.

The girl sat on her bed, which was unmade, eating ice cream and refreshing her myspace page. A typical boring night.

Chase posted her blog happily, and went right away to her first post:

"Chase Daniels has been told lies.

Chase Daniels was told she needs to be perfect.

Chase Daniels is imperfect.

Chase Daniels was told to lose 25 pounds.

Chase Daniels was told to get a nose job.

Chase Daniels was told to dye her hair Blonde.

Chase Daniels started to fight back.

Chase Daniels broke the bitch's nose.

Chase Daniels is now expelled.

Chase Daniels is now eighteen.

Chase Daniels is without a High School diploma.

Chase Daniels is a loser in her parents eyes.

Chase Daniel's doesn't give a fuck."

Chase smiled gladly at the screen, her pearly whites glinting in the light the computer gave off. She felt impored by the new blog. Like her life was finally going ot change, if only she knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, sorry its short, but I'm updating later....Comments?