Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Awakening the Dead

There's been an absence on Said is Dead, an utter stillness on the blogs that scares even a random reader. The comments are filled with "Where are you's?" and pleas of update.

To the subscribers of Said is Dead, they fear their dear Chase to have fallen off the Earth, if only they knew. If only they could see Chase now, holed up in her apartment, living off nothing, only the constant fear and shock that is currently rippling threw her body. The curtains are all drawn in the small apartment, no light has been let in.

The cruel shock that never really hit Chase, has finally settled in, finally taken her whole. She thought being kidnapped once was horrible, but now shes been kidnapped by the gripping fear and shock of what could happen, and of what did happen.

Frank Iero has been calling for days, but Chase;'s cell phone has been thrown at he wall. Frank, a worried lover, paces back and forth in his apartment, constantly refreshing the Said is Dead web page. He writes comments constantly, hoping Chase's eyes will grace the page.

But Chase hasn't logged into Said is Dead in over a week. She is dying slowly, and no one notices. Her parents believe she is living the life she always wanted a away from them, aways from everything they tried to give her, everything they worked to hand to her. They see there daughter as ungrateful, and have sworn to never lay eyes on her again.

So without the calls of her mother to check in, the calls of her father. She has been lost. Chase is fighting for her soul in a mind game where she is the pawn.

Frank wants to help, decides to come see her. He walked slowly down her hallway, wondering if he should really be visiting her, that maybe Chase just didn't want to see him. He ruffled his hair and stopped, for the fifth time in the middle of the hallway. He contemplated turning around, walking out and getting some coffee, or to drink the pain away.

But he decided against it, a constant nagging in the pit of his stomach telling him to use the key he swiped from Chase the other day to pen the large brown door in front of him. To demand what the problem was.

As Frank held his breath, and slid the pink hey into the door and opened it with a release of the air he had been holding.

What he saw, it chilled him to the bone. Chase sat on her couch, in the same outfit he had left her in, her hair greasy, her eyes averted, looking at the wall.

He wondered what had happened, if she had been attacked. He ran for her, nearly tripping in the process.

He grabbed her shoulders, the feelings surging threw him scarring him.

"Chase?" He asked softly, his voice rippling over Chase.

She didn't respond, she only stared at the wall while small tears ran down her cheeks.

"Chase?" Frank asked once more, this time shaking her a bit.

"Snap out of it, please?" Frank tried once more, but he couldn't wake the zombie in front of him.

He flipped out his cell phone ,deciding he needed back up.

"Hello?" Said the voice loudly on the other end,

"Gerard, I need your help"
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy New YEAR!
I lost subscirbers =[
but belive me theres a twist coming up =]
comments?