Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

airport

Gerard and Frank were mobbed when we landed in L.A. Reporters were pestering them about where they had been and why they hadn't been on twitter in ages.

Chase sat quietly behind them, not minding that she was being ignored. She hated when vasts amounts of attention were thrown at her, and it always caused an uncontrollable blush torise apon her cheeks.

"Let's get out of her Frankie! I'm a starved man in need of Starbucks!" Gerard yelled starting to shove threw the crowds of the terminal.

Frank grabbed my hand and smiled kindly. "Welcome to L.A Chase Daniels."

"Why thank you Mr.Iero." Chase laughed and procceded to follow Frank out of the airport as they attempted to keep up with Gerard.

"Just look for the abnormally tall man in the tight ass jeans!" Chase screamed threw the thrum of people.

"Will do!" Frank said back dragging her along.

They reached the exit where Gerard stood tapping his foot impatiently.

"What took you so bloody long?"

"Gee, we were two steps behind you chill,"

Chasw laughed as they piled into the car. "To starbucks?"

"To starbucks!" they cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its crapy I felt bad and typed it on my phone.
I may not update for awhile the hard drive on my computer failed so I have no internet