Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Did You Know the Muffin Man?

"Hello World, Looks like I'm back, and do I have a story for you. Do you remember the old nursery rhyme, 'The Muffin Man'? Well I have found him! I remember that shortly before my expulsion (see post 1) that a new boy had come to school. He is the muffin man! I ran into him the other day and we ended up hanging out. In all the amazingness of my crappy towns park, he told me he is a muffin profectionist. First off, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a muffin perfectionist. But I guess there is, but may I tell you, Josh (name of my muffin man) makes the most amazing muffins, and he's opening a shop in our town. Now I really feel like the bum in the town. I guess someone better tell old Earny he's been beat in vote for bum this year, I'm moving in!"

Chase Daniels looked through her post, checking the spelling carefully, she had thirty readers, and she was proud of those thirty readers. It's not a large number she admits, but she knowxs that its at least thirty readers who want to here her thoughts on life.

Chase's parents did not like the blog, they had pestered her the day before about going out and getting excercise, and that if she had a blog she would get fat. How they connected a blog with body fat she did not know. But to appease her parents Chase went out for a walk, which resulted in her meeting Josh, the muffin man.

Chase pondered as she waited for her computer to post the blog, why it was her parents pushed her weight into a big issue. By no means was she fat, she wore a size 6 jeans and had decent legs. But she thought that it could be the fact that she used ot be heavy, when she was younger she was pretty thick. But hse grew out of it.

Chase rubbed her chin in deep thought, she smiled as she added her usual ending post to her blog.

Chase Daniels parents think shes fat

Chase Daniels parents are living in the past.

Chase Daniels used to be heavy.

Chase Daniels wants her parents to shut up.

Chase Daniels wants a fuzzy bunny.

Chase Daniels needs a job.

Chase Daniels needs some cash.

Chase Daniels needs some ideas.

Chase smiled widely as comments popped up on her window. She read them carefully:

SammySamm: Wow Chase Daniels! I want a muffin man, annd I know how the weight issue can be with parents, and as for some ideas, go get som Ben and Jerry's, sit infront of your parents, and eat it verry slowly!! Love you Chase Daniels!!!

Chase laughed loudly as she read the post, a smile sitting on her lips. It boosted her confidence that people liked her blog, and the Ben and Jerry's sounded like a good idea.

Just as Chase was about to close her laptop for the night, another message popped up on her screen:

ISEEYOUSEEME: Chase Daniels is Amazing

Chase Daniels has lovely eyes.

Chase Daniels is very pretty.

Chase Daniels isn't going to lonely.

Chase Daniels I SEE YOU.

Chase closed her laptop in fear. She had never had a message like that in her life before. Chase shut her laptop off, thinking that someone was watching her through the built in web cam.

Chase stood and locked her windows, refusing to think of the werido's message, she's block the member from posting tommorow.

Chase fell asleep that night thinking that someone was watching her.
Chas
♠ ♠ ♠
How does it seem? Comments?