Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Screen test

Chase took a deep breath and looked into the camera lense. This was just a screen test, but she still felt so nervous about spilling her guts out to the world. She preferred her computer screen.

"Whenever your ready Chase, just start talking," The petite, slim framed girl smiled at Chase with fake white teeth.

She nodded and took a ragged breath, Chase felt like she had just ran a mile, when in reality she barely even walked here. Having taken three cabs and one bus to get here.

"Hello World, I'm Chase Daniels," She recited the all too familiar catch phrase and smiled widely into the lens.

"Who would've thought that slob-on-the-couch-can't-hold-a-job-buy-me-Dunkin-Donuts-Chase would be given a television spot. But I guess MTV is psycho enough to give me a shot.

Or just desperate, but that's for you to choose.

For those of you who don't know me. I'm Chase, I used to have a blog called Said Is Dead which lead to the T.V program your now rotting your brains out to watch.

I'm nothing special in my opinion, just an expelled high school student turned G.E.D graduate looking for something to do in my spare time.

But I guess that's another thing for you to decide.

I really have no clue what I'm going to do with thirty minutes of me time. I mean I'm no Perez Hilton, I don't gossip.

I guess I could muster up something ridiculous to do, go out to the streets.

I KNOW! An adventure to Dunkin Donuts! Hey camera person let's go on the road, this little room is creepy," Chase stood giggling, gesturing for the man with the camera to follow her as she walked.

"Now dear bloggers and T.V viewers, here in L.A there is a Starbucks on every corner but
how many Dunkin Donuts are there?

I bet you can't think of it right? Maybe two or three?

The answer is five. And there just so happens to be one right around the corner."

They entered the bustling streets of Los Angeles and were being knocked around by pedestrians.

"Keep up! Come on now, don't you wanna see the amazingness of Dunkin?" Chase giggled and ran into Dunkin Donuts, the camera man panting behind her.

"Alright lovely's" She said turning back around to the camera, "Watch and learn," She approached the counter, where a bewildered teenage boy with too much acne and wild red hair stood.

"Are you famous?" He asked befuddled.

Chase laughed. "Nope, I just have a camera and a hell of a lot of spare time. So dear," She leaned in to read his name tag, "Chuck, I would like two extra large coffee's, just creme, I will also take an onion bagel, sliced, toasted, and with plain creme cheese, Larry," Chase said looking at the camera man, "Do you want anything?"

The man with the camera laughed, "I'll take two chocolate donuts and a Tropicana Coolatta."

Chuck punched he register and popped the order in, "That'll be sixteen fifty mam," He said.

"Put it on MTV's Tab," She said with a smile. He nodded and prepared the food.

Chase turned around, "I didn't know MTV had a tab, I just thought it'd be funny," Chase started laughing as she grabbed there orders.

"So for all you viewers out there, be different, get out of that damn Starbucks! I know at least one of you is sipping on some mocha frappa whatta, and you need to drop it! Right now!

Did you drop it? Good!

Now stand up, go to Dunkin and order this. Send me photos on my blog.

We can laugh together, and as of now, I'm going to eat this wonderful food that MTV payed for. So cyanara viewers.

Chase Daniels is enjoying a bagel.

Chase Daniels is laughing because she's never spoken like this before.

Chase Daniels likes Count Chocula.

Chase Daniels just spilled.

Chase Daniels wants a football phone.

Chase Daniels is happy."

Larry turned off the camera and smiled at her. "I'm sure the exec's are gonna love this, it's raw, funny, and spontaneous. Now, I've taped for The Hills, and that's one cat fight ridden show. This will be a relief, and I get food out of it!" He smiled laughing.

Chase smiled, "I agree, it is spontaneous."

Chase left shortly after nearly running back to Mikey's apartment.

She bust threw the doors, a large smile on her face, the boys all looked at her, food hanging from their mouths.

"It went excellent!" She yelled smiling.

"YES!" They all screamed as they hugged her.

Chase felt happy, despite what had recently happened the passed few weeks. She smiled, feeling like she had another fresh start.

This one seemed promising.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK!
Computer is completley fixed.
I am filled with coffee,
and I have a super creepy stalker 0.0
but I missed Mibba.
Comments! ^^