Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Pub Crawl

"And this! This drink in my hand," Mikey screamed pointing to the bottle in his hand, "This is for my dear friend Chase Daniels! Who-Who! Will be the next great thing in this world!" He continued to scream throwing his bottle in the air causing it to slosh around.

Everyone cheered and downed whatever they had ordered. Gerard remained the only sober one in the bar, and felt a little down with his kiddie cocktail, but nonetheless he took a sip and cheered with his mates.

Chase blushed as the alcohol warmed her throat. "Mikey! Get off the damn bar! Everyone's starring!" She yelled hiccuping.

Everyone shrugged and continued on with their yelling. They had just received the phone call saying Said is Dead was picked p by MTV and filming would start in two days.

So what dos MCR do to celebrate? A pub crawl!

A tiny hot pink timer went off causing everyone to groan and stumble off the stools. "TO ARNEYS!" Ray screamed laughing as he threw a credit card at the bar tender.

"Tally-ho!" Gerard sang pumping his fist in the air. Arney's Tavern would be their last stop, meaning he could throw Chase over his shoulder and take her back to Mikey's.

They all stumbled down the streets drunkenly singing random songs and screaming.

Ten minutes later they stumbled into Arney's and ordered more alcohol.

"Let's boogey!" Mikey screeched dancing on top of the bar. The bartender, whom owned the bar, only laughed and shook his head.

He had been used to the boy's crazy antics by now.

By now Chase was zoning out, which she did frequently when drinking. She starred at the small television which was oddly turned to MTV.

She saw her own face appear on the screen and her own catch phrase filled the bar, "Hello world! I'm Chase Daniels!"

Mikey turned his head and screamed like a fan girl at a Jonas Brother's concert.

"OH MY GOD! CHASIE! YOUR ON THE TELE!" He fell off the bar giggling and Chase smiled.

She was highly intoxicated, but the 'wow' feeling was all too relevant. She couldn't believe it was already airing. Her screen test of all thing was being played for millions to see.

Gerard sat down next to her, "Congrats kid, your not going to go anywhere without being recognized, are you ready for stardom?"

Chase looked at the shot in front of her, downing the Yeager bomb and sighed, "No, I'm not, but I guess the world is ready for me."

"Be an optimistic Chase," Gerard said, his lips coming closer to Chase's ear.

"Don't Gerard, I may be drunk but I have limits," She said standing.

Gerard looked at her befuddled, his alleged plan ruined.

"I-"

"It's okay Gerard, I'm not going to get involved with someone yet, I don't need complicated," Chase had no clue how she kept her voice straight but she managed it, she walked away starring at her friends.

"I'm off to bed fuckers!" She screamed leaving the bar. She stumbled on the street attempting to hail a cab.

Chase felt like everything was going to be alright from now on.

But Chase is never right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, I loved them.
I still have a stalker and I'm starting to get scared.
But I shall prevail!
Comments.