Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Gah

Chase looked at herself in the mirror. Her makeup was smeared across her face and her hair was standing up in the air.

She giggled at herself and stretched.

Chase turned around walking back into her bedroom, stopping abruptly seeing Gerard naked sprawled in her bed.

She knew she had crashed on the couch last night....right? Chase never touched Gerard.

She thought hard back to the night before and smiled at the hazy memory of her tripping over a lamp and landing on the couch.

She had most definitely not slept with Gerard Way.

Chase jumped over the random bodies throughout the apartment and found her laptop. She opened it with a victorious sigh.

"Hello World! I'm back, did you see my wonderful television premiere? *sarcasm*

So now that I'm going to be surrounded with cameras and random strangers I guess I better clean up my act....but I doubt that will happen.

So I walked back into my bedroom this morning and found Gerard Way naked.

FEAR NOT! I did not sleep with Gerard Way.

I had to think if I did or not though XD

Thats what happens when MCR takes you on a pub crawl though, sure Gerard didn't drink, but there's only so many kiddie cocktail's a man can consume before having a sugar rush, then a sugar crash.

Now there's random men sleeping all over the floor and I nearly fell on Ray's fro.

But nevermore! I am in one piece.

Chase Daniels is hung over.

Chase Daniels is thinking about ice cream.

Chase Daniels needs a shower.

Chase Daniels looks like Al Phalpha.

Chase Daniels wants a job.

Chase Daniels need a life.

Chase Daniels on MTV."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short, but I've had a crazy week!
A chemical bomb in a water bottle was set off in the other campus at my school.
Which caused our campus to go into lockdown
Then the next day someone submits a threat, and were sent home.
XD
Its been psycho. Anyone been seeing that on Chicago News?