Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Everyone runs on Dunkin'

" *YAWN* Gooooooood morning world! It's early here, 'bout 5:55 a.m, but I'm an early bird what can I say? Although today is doomsday, let Superman strike me down now, for, I, Chase Daniels, HAS TO GO JOB HUNTING! *Waits for moldy fruit to be thrown*. I know! It's crazy, I, Chase Daniels, getting a job? Ah well I need the cash, my poor web cam took a shit and died. Those things are expensive too! I went into Best Buy trying to find one and some cashier named Ashleylynn got all snotty with me. Seriously, she had braces, and this girl is my age. Pfft, and my parents think I'm the loser? Ugh, when will they learn? =/

On the upside of my little job hunting exploration, I'm hoping to be able to get some money and run off to New York. *GASP* I know, running away to NYC with all the crime and all the muggers....hey I'd fit right in!! But I don't know, I think it's time for Chase Daniels to stand on her own two feet. Time for me to buy my own Ben and Jerry's, right SammySamm? [See Comments].

Who wants to help Chase Daniels? Theres a prize in the mix. You guys find me a job and you'll get a special delivery from yours truly. So send in some applications from the Belleville area okies? Well now you guys know my town and my name, if any of you boogers show up at my doorstep, remember, I have a dog.

Oh, I never told you guys that did I? Well I do, and his name is Sparky so beware!"

Chase Daniels smiled as she petted her beagle. Her dog was nowhere near scary, but it would be a good idea to scare certain people off.

Chase wasn't scared of the man who kept messaging her, or the fact that letters kept being tapped to her windows, no. That didn't scare her on bit. She found that kind of amusing, but that didn't mean she hadn't already filed a complaint to police and that they haven't been patrolling every night.

Chase posted her blog with her usual end notes:

"Chase Daniels is going to take over the world.

Chase Daniels feels like coffee.

Chase Daniels despises Starbucks.

Chase Daniels wants to know how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Chase Daniels isn't scared.

Chase Daniels has new shoes.

Chase Daniels has two different colored shoes.

Chase Daniels is late for a date with reality. "

Chase tied her new shoes and picked up her sidebag. She contemplated driving into to town as she made her way down the stairs. Chase redecided when she entered the kitchen and found her parents in a quarrel. She spinned on her heel and headed out the door before she could be confronted.

"Today will be magical," Chase told herself as she skipped down the street.

She didn't mind people were watching her as if she was on drugs. She liked standing out in a crowd, and skipping was fairly good excercise.

Chase made the ten minute walk into town and entered the nearest Dunkin Donuts. She smiled as she let the aroma of coffee beans fill her nose.

"One extra large coffee, just cream." She asked with a smile to the stout lady behind the counter.

Chase waited patiently as the lady made her coffee. She stopped when a swarm of screaming girls entered the shop. Chase turned around curious to why so many girls were screaming in a moving circle.

Then she saw why, with lights being flahsed in his face, Frank Iero tried desperately to worm his way to the counter.

"Come on you guys! I know your fans and want autographs but can I please get some coffee? It's early!" He cried as someone pulled on his Rancid shirt.

Chase burst out laughing as she sipped her coffee. She watched the mob scene with a smirk on her face. She had completely forgotten about getting a job application. She just watched Frank Iero push past fan girls to the counter. With a huff he finally was able to order.

"I would like-" He turned around, his face red. "Okay! Who just fucking grabbed my ass!"

Thats when Chase could no longer take it, she burst out laughing. Everyone watched her, as coffee squirted from her nose and she put a hand to her mouth.

"Was it you then?" Frank yelled, his face turning from a shade of red to magenta.

"No, sorry, but I don't like My Chemical Romance, and I'm all the way over here, I'm not elasta-women now am I?" She said still chuckling.

She started walking away leaving a baffled Frank behind her.

"Who are you?!" He called from behind her.

Chase turned around smiling. "Google Chase Daniels, you'll find me."

Chase left the Dunkin Donuts with a smirk plastered to her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, I made it a wee bit longer and made sure too double and triple check for errors!
If you comment I'll post another one tonight as a treat. =D