Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

The End

Frank smiled down at the computer screen. He was overwhelmed with Chase's independence, and the ideal of her finally growing up. When he broke up with her, it wasn't out of jealousy or spite. It was because she lost herself, and he couldn't stand to be with someone so clingy and self-absorbed. Not to mention the fact that Gerard had molded her into his own damsel in distress.

But now Frank felt a sense of pride as he closed his laptop and stood. His Chase was back, she was alive, and being herself. She was truly living, and cutting off all ties to the blog, the band, and himself was what she truly needed. Frank had never really realized it before that this was the proper way out, but now that the wheel was in motion he knew she needed this.

But, there was still something nagging at him in the back of his mind.

So, Frank walked the six blocks from his hotel to Chase's apartment, he climbed the stairs delicately and took out the long forgotten pink key she had given to him. With a small smile he cracked open the door, and what he found made him smile forever.

Chase moved rhythmically with the music as she danced, a feather duster in her right hand and a can of Pledge in her left, she belted out the lyrics to Evanescence's Bring Me To Life and proceeded to clean her apartment of all it's dust.

Frank's smiled grew as he kicked off his shoes and walked up to her, he tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to turn around and shrink.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Chase screeched readying the Pledge can to be launched at his forehead.

"Doing something I would've done days ago," He said smiling as he grabbed her waist and forced her to him. His lips pushed down onto hers, and he kissed her with every fiber in his soul would allow. He waited hoping she'd respond to him, and when Chase's hands reached into his hair and pulled him even more into her he knew she was back.

Chase kissed back, opening her mouth and letting their tongues tangle in an intimate tango. She smiled into the kiss, her eyelids slammed shut as she was transported into her deepest fantasy. She knew right then and there that no matter what, she couldn't ever leave Frank behind.

They broke away, their breathing heavy and cheeks flushed. "Frank fucking Iero....why took you so fucking long?" Chase whispered.

"I had to realize that you weren't that thing anymore, I had to know it was really the Chase I fell in love with that was back, not the overwhelmingly self pitying girl Gerard manipulated."

Chase smiled, "I'm glad you finally came around, I missed you," She pushed her lips to his again in a soft quick kiss.

"Chase, I love you," He said starring at her. "And I don't care if you don't care about me in that way, but I feel you-"

She cut him off, "Frank you fucking idiot, I've always loved you. I sat in Mikey's boxers for a week when we broke up. I love you, I love you! And I don't care who knows."

"Chase, it's crazy that this is happening, but, I want you to take all the time you need, I want you to find yourself, don't put that on hold for me, and when you do, come find me, my heart is yours."

Chase smiled, "Silly boy, I know where I am, I'm right here, with you, so please, don't leave."

With that Frank crashed his lips down on hers, and knew that he was entering a new era with Chase. One that would be free off psychological banter and television shows. As of right now Said was Dead, and he could have a happily ever after, in some shape or form. Because Frank knew that he would never let Chase go again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its over =[ I hope you guys like the ending, I do. I don't usually do happy endings either Comment? Maybe a Sequel? It's all up to you.