Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

FrankensteinBOB!

"'Ello Loves! Thought I'd spice up our day with a little Brittish lingo there. =D Well the job hunt is going extremely slow...I can't help it! I get distracted by shiny objects often. But! I was in Dunkin Donuts yesterday and Frank Iero made an appearance. He was being mauled by fans, poor guy. I'm not a huge MCR fan, I'll listen to some of there work, but I haven't really listened to them since I was a junior in High School.

"But anywho, as I was standing at the counter watching him get raped he started hollering about someone grabbing his tush, I couldn't help but laugh! Then the bugger goes and blames me! Ah well he asked who I was so I told him to google Chase Daniels. Soooo Mr. Iero...have you found me yet? *Waits for short man to jump out of nowhere*. I guess not.

"Thanks go out to every one who have been graciously helping me with my job hunt. I've been sifting through applications all morning. =D Although, I'm sorry to tell LimboTimon that I can't work at Welling's Book Store. Sorry, but, its a funny story. I had gone in there because the author of those Twilight books was in there.....Stephanie Tyler? Something like that...but anyways, I got in a fight with her 'cause I told her she didn't know how to write. I mean she can't, that series was amazing then BAM! She ruins it with the second book. To say the least, I got kicked out, and mauled by Edward lovers. Sheesh."

"Chase Daniels is tired.

Chase Daniels got yelled at by her mother.

Chase Daniels found a new apartment.

Chase Daniels is going to move

Chase Daniels now has 100 subscribers.

Chase Daniels wants a puppy.

Chase Daniels feels like a nap."

Chase smiled as she entered the new blog post. She sifted through her comments. She smiled as she read, FrankensteinBOB!: "Google Chase Daniels? Well I found you....and I AM NOT SHORT! I'm space efficient thank you very much! When you told me to google you thought you'd be a porn star...ah well this is cool too =P"

So the great Frank Iero was now subscribing to Chase's blog. Chase smiled and started a small happy dance, "Someone famous is reading....someone famous is reading..." She chanted in her mind.

Chase deleted the usual stalker post she gets everytime she posts a blog. She still held no fear against the man that countlessly complimented her eyes...ass...and legs... But Chase kept a baseball bat next to her bed just incase.

Chase smiled seems like today would be a good day or so she had thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN!!! Comments my dears? Please? Tell me what you think!