Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

The Basement

The pain throbbed threw Chase's head, her vision was filled with black spots. Chase felt the fear creep up her throat like bile at the sight of the basement. This was no ordinary basement, it didn't have boxes, or a washing machine, it did not look like some out dated era change. It looked like a torture chamber.

Blood smeared the walls, and chains were crusted over with pus and mildew. Chase let out a soft whimper, scared of what would happen to herself.

The man who had taken her was the same one who was posting all the explicit comments on her blog. She gulped in fear as she made a reach for her cell phone.

In triumph she flipped open her sidekick and booted up her page. She typed quickly her eyes shifting to the large door at the top of the basement stairs.

"CHASE DANIELS NEEDS FUCKING HELP!

CHASE DANIELS HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED!

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

Some guy has been stalking me for weeks, PLEASE! I'm in some basement! He took me from I*KEA! MY RED NEON SHOULD STILL BE THERE! Liscense plate: CHASE3594"

Thats all she could post, as she hit the send button and flung the phone into her pocket the door opened, Chase gulped. The man from the night before walked down, his hands covered in white gloves, a camera in his hand.

"I always take pictures of my treasures," He sneered snapping a poloroid of Chase's face.

He took the small snap shot out and shook it in the air, letting the photo devolp, he tisked at the photo. "Shame, you look so scared, I personally like your photos on your blog better."

Chase screamed. She couldn't think of anything else to do, if you were in this situation wouldn't you scream?

The man's face grew dark and his fist reached back, his hand making contact with the skin on Chase's cheek bone. She let out a cry in pain as her face made contact with the floor.

"Tisk Tisk Chase, no need ot be a bad girl, now dear, let me put this tape on you." He reached down duct tapping Chase's mouth.

"Now to punish you, I think I shall teach you a lesson." His hands went for Chase's pants, Chase let small tears on her cheeks as she prayed, yes Chase prayed, for God to save her, as she knew she was about to be raped.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey there you go! THREE STARS! WOOT!
Well the spell check won't show up...again, so I'm sorry for any mistakes!
Sorry its short, but its all I can fit in for now, plus helps with the suspense,
next one will be longer!