Sequel: The Art-Deco Project

Said Is Dead

Your kind of my Idol

Chase was astounded as Frank Iero walked into the hospital room and satin the ugly pink chair. She had thought that maybe the nurse was talking about another Frank Iero. Frank Iero could be a common name.

Frank sat down looking at Chase in thought. "Hi," He said softly, almost as if he was scared of her.

"Hi," Chase replied curious.

It was silent for a few minutes, Chase looking around the room.

"I was one of the first people to see your post...I mean we all were stunned, just sitting on the chat boards and here comes the new blog and your telling us you've been kidnapped. I called 9-1-1 like every other person on the sight, I dragged Gerard out of my bed and told him we had to save you. We went down to the station, demanding that they find you. Gerard pulled some strings-his wife's father was a police chief. It seemed after that they found you pretty quickly, the camera outside of I*KEA had a picture of the guy's license plate. I was scared for you, and I barely know you. I can't comprehend it."

Chase looked at Frank, astonished at the mans monologue, he chewed on his lips ring, looking at his tattooed arms.

"Thank you," Chase muttered, she tried not to think of where she would be right now if she wasn't found.

"Anyone would of done it, I'm just persistent for a short man," He said with a chuckle.

"I thought you were vertically challenged?" Chase questioned, a smile spreading on her lips for the first time in days.

"Hey! You remembered!" He said, his smile widened too.

"I always remember what my readers say, there all special to me."

"Thats truly beautiful Chase Daniels, you know, your kind of my idol."

"Why me?" Chase asked with a blush brushing her cheeks.

"Your cool, you don't give a shit about what anyone thinks, you feel the need to tell the world your life, you don't care that your problems suck, you counsel others, I mean what more could an idol be?"

Chase was severely blushing now, "I don't want to be anyones idol, I just want to put out my thoughts on life, but thank you it means a lot."

"You deserve it--do you know when your getting out?"

"Tomorrow, I think, I derno why?"

"Well I'll give you al if if you want, Gerard and I posted a blog for you saying you were safe."

"How'd you crack my admin password!?" Chase said surprised.

"Fluffybunnys? Are you serious? That was the first thing we thought of!"

"Great minds think a like I guess."

"So is that a yes?"

"To pick me up? Sure, I mean my parents wont come so why not?"

"Cool! I'll be back then! Want coffee?" He asked all excited.

"Sure?"

Chase couldn't help but laugh as Frank nearly skipped out the door, she smiled. "Idol," She whispered. "I like the sound of that"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm having a video chat with my sis...shes in her college class right now! HYSTERICAL!
COMMENTS