I Keep Trying to Push Him Away

The Tickets.

Beep Beep Beep

My hand ventured out from the warmth of the bed and hit the alarm clock repeatedly until it finally shut up. I pealed open my tired eyes when I realized who I was dreaming about once again. I sat up laughing before bursting into a flood of excitement. Today was the day, the day that I, Bailey and Mysti have been waiting for a year. Today was the day that Jonas Brothers were in Switzerland city center.

I jumped out of my skin when my phone stared ringing. I yawned and looked around spotting it on the night table. I lifted it up and place it to my ear forgetting to press the button. It rang again the tune playing loudly down my ear. I giggled and then pressed the button.

"Yello?" I said. I could hear faint mumbling in the background and then an eardrum piercing scream. "Hello?"

"It’s the day!"

"Haha, Hi Bailey." I heard more mumbling before someone started squealing. “Guys, what's going on?"

"We've got tickets!"

"It’s a free concert." My words came out slowly as I pondered on what she just said.

"No silly, Backstage."

"Oh my, seriously?" I felt the excitement building inside me but I knew if I let it out I would deafen the whole city.

"Would we lie about something that amazing? You have ten minutes to get over here before we sell you ticket."

The line went dead as I was about to reply. I knew she wouldn't sell my ticket. The fake gasps in the background from Mysti just made it less convincing.

I leaped out of my bed and rushed over to the mirror. I looked at myself. My long red hair was a mess, the remains of yesterdays make up was smudged down my pale face. I took a make up remover wipe and wiped off every last trace of it. I combed my hair before skipping over to my closet and throwing the nearest outfit on. Next I grabbed my rucksack with all my make up and my concert clothes before running down the stairs, grabbing an apple and slamming the front door on my way out. That ought to walk my bitch of a mum up.

I didn't have to walk very far before I was at Baileys house. I unplugged my headphones from my iPhone before turning it off. I slipped it into my back pocket and then ran up to the door.

"Rosie!" Mysti shouted running at me at full speed. "We're going to meet the brothers." She screamed down my ear. To be frank she sounded like a rabid fan girl.

"Ahh, Rosie, you are a minute late." Bailey said sounding like an evil mastermind. "Your ticket is on eBay." We went inside and Bailey showed me the computer. There the ticket was. People were bidding like crazy for it. "Im just kidding." She told me.

"My mum managed to get hold of two extra tickets; she thought we could invite Lucas and Jay, She doesn’t know they are great haters.” The only way we could get the two boys to come would be to tie them up and carry them. Not that Mysti would mind tying Lucas up. They’ve been dating for two years now. It’s sweet.

“I suppose we should start getting changed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Good?
Or Not?