Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

Prologue

Taylor Natalie Fox

I hate math. I thought as I furiously erased an equation.
“How on earth are we expected to solve these equations!? They are insanely hard!” I said to my roommate and best friend Crystal Dawn.
“Which one are you on?” Crystal asked from her bed.
“23a.” I groaned, remembering I still had 20 something problems to go.
“Barely? Didn’t you start this before I did?” Crystal said giving me a weird out look. “Lets see...” She said as she took my notebook.
“Oh, that’s easy! You are supposed to—” She was cut off by the wailing of the school’s fire alarm. We looked at each other with eyes wide.
“What the hell is—” She tried to say, but again she was interrupted by the sprinklers.
“FIRE!” We both screamed, starting to panic. I lunged for my phone across the bed, my wallet and some other precious items and stuffing them in a huge Abercrombie bag.
“Crystal! Let’s go!” I shouted threw the noise of girls running down the hallway and the still wailing alarm.
Crystal nodded and we ran out the door, pushing threw the crowd of girls that was forming by the stair case.
“Tay, come this way! I know another way!” She whisper shouted.
She turned and started heading in the opposite direction, fighting to get threw the crowd. I tried to stay behind her but someone stepped on my right foot, and damn they stepped hard on it. I groaned in pain, and in those few seconds that I tore my eyes off Crystal, I lost her.
“Crystal!” I shouted while looking around desperately. There wasn’t a sign of her.
“Alright ladies, it’s going to okay. Just keep moving, don’t stop walking.”
I turned to see a tall dark skinned man with a firefighter suit on holding a loudspeaker.
“Is there anyone else on this floor?” He asked. I shot my hand up desperately, trying to get his attention.
“You there, you say there’s someone still on this floor?”
“Yes sir. She said she was going to take a short cut; I tried to follow her, but I lost her in the crowd.” I said to him, tears forming in my eyes.
“Don’t worry, miss. We’ll find her. Just keep moving.” He said. I simply nodded, letting the tears sprint down my cheeks and down my neck. I followed the crowd of frightened girls listening to the firefighter say “Keep moving” or “Don’t panic” every so often. A few minutes later I was let out into the parking lot of the school. I was surprised by what I saw when I turned around to face the buildings. Half of the dormitory building of the ancient school was burning down to ashes.

I felt more tears run down my face, and just before I thought things couldn’t get worse the first floor of the burning area collapsed, taking the second and third floor with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is people. I hope you liked it, I promise I'll try my best on the next ones. Thanks for reading!