Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

A New School

Tyler Nathan Fox

“WHAT!” I half shouted, jumping out of my chair.
“We called and explained what happened to Taylor’s school and they took her in instantly with the excuse that it was kind of like a far away sister school.” Mom said enthusiastically.
“Mom. It’s an ALL BOYS SCHOOL! Have you thought of how much every guy is going to want to get with her? Have you thought of how many guys will be thinking anything they want about her?” I said. Had she lost her mind? She has no idea what a horrible thing Taylor will go threw. All the pranks and stuff that go on at school are just not meant to have girl around with they happened.

“Is it alright with you darling? Or would you like us to send you to Vincent Memorial Boarding School?” She asked her innocently. Damn, she really is one smart woman. She knew that Taylor would go to any school other then Vincent Memorial. It was the worst possible school around filled with dumb sluts and skanks and perverted jocks.
“Oh no it’s fine, I’ll go to Brairwood.” She said quickly.
“Mom! That’s unfair! You know she wouldn’t go there even if it was the only school that would take her in!” I whined.
“Oh come on dude, chill out. Taylor will be fine. She’s a big girl. She can take care of herself. Right, Tay?” Oliver said putting a hand on my shoulder, pushing me to sit back down.
“And even if she isn’t fine, that’s what we’ll be there for.” Aace added, putting an arm around Taylor.
“Thanks guys.” She said with a wide smile.
“You see Nathan? There is absolutely nothing to worry about.” Mother chinned in. I looked at to the faces around me looking for one that disagreed and when I found it a smirk grew on my lips.
“What about you, dad? What do you have to say about this? Are you ready to have your daughter stared at by hundreds of guys trying to look up her skirt?” I smirked. There was no way dad would let this go.
“Well I—“
“He agreed to let Natalie go.” My mother cut him off mid-sentence, putting her hand over his mouth.
I was about to protest when Taylor grabbed my hand.
“I’ll be fine Ty. Don’t worry. And besides, you’ll be there to protect me from all the perverted guys right?” She said looking at me with a small reassuring smile. I opened my mouth to complain again, but nothing came. I looked back down at her, closed my eyes and shook my head.
“Fine. But she will be my roommate.” I said, giving up.
“Oh yes of course! I’ll call the principal right away.” My mother said happily, skipping up the stairs, pulling my father off with her.
I looked back down at Taylor worryingly.
“Are you sure about this?” I asked.
“Yeah. I’m sure.” She said.
“School’s going to be a whole lot of fun with a girl around.” Blake said with a light laugh.
“You bet it will!” Jeremy agreed laughing.
I was about to say something about their comments when I heard her heels against the marble floor.
“Oh boys, the principal said you could all stay here for the night! He also said it was such a nice thing for all of you to come greet Natalie, you will be excused from any homework you have to finish.” Mom said from the top of the stair case. All I could do was hit my head against the wall asking myself why.