Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

Finaly home.

Taylor Natalie Fox

I laughed at my brother’s reaction to the news. He was so over protective it was beyond funny. He over reacted about anything but I loved him that way.
“Alright, you guys can stay in the guest rooms. I’ll show you were—“ I started to say but was interrupted.
“In the guest rooms?! They are right next to your room! I’m against this.”
“Give it a rest man. It’s not like we’re going to rape her.” Spencer laughed putting a hand on his shoulder.
“Yeah Tyler, calm down.” Blake said.
“Do not tell me to calm—“He started but I cut him off this time.
“Come on guys I’ll show you your rooms.” I said standing up, walking over to the stairs. I heard my brother complaining as the guys stood up and followed me, but I ignored him, knowing the guys would too. He had always been over protective, even back in kinder garden.
I will always remember the time Tyler got in trouble for punching a boy whose name was Anthony for asking if I wanted to play with his little toy cars with him.
A smile rose to my lips as I recalled the good old times. I kept walking until I reached the door right across the hall from my own.
“Taylor I’m going to get some things ready in my room. Can you handle these guys all by yourself.” Tyler asked me.
“Sure.” I replied with a smile. Tyler took a moment to glare at the guys but then he walked into his room, which was next to mine, closing the door behind him.
“Alright this is the first guest room. It has two beds, just like the other three, so none of you will have to sleep on the floor. Lucky you!” I said to them.
“I could be in this room if you’d like, along with someone else. How ‘bout you Spence?” Michael Angelo offered and the turned to Spencer.
“Sure thing man.” He said opening the door and stepping inside.
“Sweet.”
I smiled as they both stepped inside already looking around at all the dark wood furniture and unique decorations. I closed the door behind them and walked to the next door.
“Here are the other two rooms. Who wants to be next to mine?”
“Jeremy and I will take it. In case I get lost at night I can just drop by yours so you can guide me.” Blake said winking at me, being his perverted self.
I rolled my eyes and looked at Aace and Oliver.
“Okay so that will be you guy’s room.”
“Cool.” Aace said opening the door and scanning the room.
I then looked behind me to see Oliver holding a platter of brownies that Chef Viktor had made for us.
“You brought the brownies?” I asked incredulously, laughing at the guilty look in his eyes.
“They were too good to be left behind!” He defended. I simply laughed and pushed him inside the room, closing the door after him. I laughed all the way to my door but when I reached it I decided it was time to calm down. I held on to the door knob for support as I caught my breath.
When my breathing was stable again, I opened the door to reveal my old room. I had missed its unique victorian style so much since I had left. The whole room was decorated in a way that it invited you to come in. The fresh smell of vanilla hit me and that’s when I finally remembered.
I was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all! I hope you liked this chapter I worked hard on it so I hope you enjoy it!
Feedback please!