Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

Flowery Smelling Disaster

Micheal Angelo Hallow

Closing the door behind me, I walked to the queen bed in the far right of the room, assuming that would be mine since Spencer had already taken over the one next to the bathroom. I dropped my phone and iPod on the nightstand in between the two beds and sat on my own.
“Woah look at this! It’s huge!” I heard Spencer say from the bathroom, but I ignored him.
My eyes wondered around in the large room, admiring every corner of it. My eyes settled on a baroque picture frame that hung in the wall to the right of my bed.
It held a portrait of a small girl around the age of 9 with dark long hair that reached her waist and a pair of bright blue eyes. Her hair curled nicely at the edges and her eyes seemed to twinkle. She was wearing vivid blue dress with white frills all over it and the background was a dark green. I knew immediately that it was Taylor. It had to be her. There was no mistaking those eyes. I searched around the picture portrait for a signature, wanting to know who the brilliant artist was and when I spotted it in the bottom left corner I stood up and walked up closer to it to read it.
I could hear Spencer talking to himself in the bathroom as my eyes tried to read the delicate calligraphy of the artist but there was a knock on the door.
Spencer sneezed in the bath room and then screamed. “Ahh!!”
I shook my head and tore my eyes from the painting and turned to face the door to see Oliver.
“Hey guys, Tyler said to go over to his room for a Brawl-slash-Guitar Hero tournament.” He said, already leaving to tell the rest of the guys. I nodded and Oliver closed the door behind him.
“What did he say?” Spencer asked coming out of the bathroom, his face covered in something that looked like flour but whiter and sparkly.
“What the hell is on your face dude?” I laughed.
“I’m not sure I found it in the bathroom. You see I was looking threw the drawers and well I found this.” He said, holding up a small, pink, round box and that did it. I burst out laughing so hard my stomach was already starting to hurt.
“WHAT!? I was curious! And it smelled good! So I went to smelled it and I sneezed and well yeah...” He said scratching the back of his head, leaving a trail of skarkly white powder on his hair.
“Dude, that’s ladies face powder.” I said trying to hold in my laughter.
“WHAT!” He screamed running back into the bathroom and shoving his head in the sink.
“Why didn’t you tell me? Now I’m gonna smell al nice and flowery and girly and, and, and ewwww!” He whined like a little kid. I couldn’t hold in my laugh any longer.
“I didn’t know what it was until you showed me it came from the box.” I said in between laughs, pointing at the small box that was now in the floor threatening both of us with its sweet flowery smell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I hope you all liked this chapter. I tried to make it a little funny and well it sure made me laugh. Feedback would be awesome guys! Thanks for reading!