Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

Tears of Happiness

Taylor Natalie Fox

While I brushed my hair, my iPod, which I had plugged into my iHome, blasted Secondhand Seranade’s latest hit. I hummed the song until I heard my phone ring inside my purse. I put the brush down and hurried to press pause.
Unknown Number
“Hello?”
“Hi, I’m calling from Union Hospital. Would you be Miss Taylor Fox?” Said a friendly male voice.
My eyes widened, and my breathing stopped. It all came back to me then; the fire, the call… I was starting to feel dizzy all over again, so I sat on the edge of the bed.
“Yes, who's this be?”
“I’m Doctor Roberts, head of the burns department. I just wanted to let you know, on Miss Crystal Dawn’s request, that she is fine. Even though her burns were life threatening, we have managed to save her.” He said proudly.
Tear started to form in my eyes, but this time of happiness.
"The burns will leave some scars, but we have given her a special cream to-" The doctor continued talkin but all I could think about was Crystal. She was going to be okay.
“Thank you so much, Doctor.” I said whipping my tears.

Tyler Nathan Fox

I ot on my knees and banged my head, pressing the buttons on the guitar, I am so addicted to Guitar Hero, hands down. I know almoust every song by heart in hard mode.
“Sweet hoooome, Alabamaa. Where the skies are so blueee. Sweet hooome , Alabama.” Aace sang out of tune while Oliver rocked the drums and Jeremy played the bass. Mikelo, Spencer and Blake were sitting on my bed eating chips and popcorn, when the door of my room burst open. I paused the game and turned to see a teared up Taylor with a grin on her face.
“Tay-” I started but she cut me off.
“She’s going to be okay.” She whiped another tear of happiness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I know its short and I'm sorry about not putting a chapter up in so long, but its just been crazy! Anyways, from now there will be chapters up more often. Pinky swear. Thank you all for reading!