Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

Infatuation & Jealousy

Michael Angelo Hallow

The guys and I had been waiting by the main entrance for Taylor to come down from her room for a while now. I was starting to get tired of just standing around while the boys debated on whether or not Crystal was hot, and if she was who would keep her. I rolled my eyes at them, somewhat disgusted. The boys often talked about girls as possessions that they could show off as trophies. I thought completely the opposite. I had grown up with a very feminist mother and 3 sisters that repeated her every word. My mom had taught me that girls were like glass figures. Beautiful and delicate in every way. Girls had to be pampered, treated like queens and be told they were beautiful, even if they really weren’t. Guys my age always looked at me weird when I spoke to him about this. At my age, it was unlikely they understand my point of view, and most would ever appreciate woman like I did.
“Time to go, boys!” Taylor said from the top of the stairs. I turned around to look at her, and my breath was taken away. I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach. It was like a wake up call, even when she was dressed so simple; I realized how much I wanted her to like me. How much I wanted to kiss her soft pink lips. I opened my lips to say something, walking over to greet her at the bottom of the staircase, but nothing came out. I stretched out my hand for her to take, and she did. She smiled a goofy smile at me as she did, aking the last step down, hooking her arm with mine.
“What a gentlemen.” She giggled.
“You… You look stunning.” Was all I could let out, my eyes adoringly looking into her eyes. Taylor laughed and thanked me with a shy smile.
“Well how about we get going? The jet is out on the backyard.” Tyler said, and we all headed to the door.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Spencer Hall

I was standing next to Michael Angelo when Taylor descended from the stairs. I turned at the same time he did and my jaw dropped to the floor. I had to admit, she looked way hot, considering she was wearing really simple clothes. I heard Michael Angelo gasp and I turned to look at him. He was walking towards her with a look on his eyes that spoke more then a million words. I observed Taylor take my friend’s hand. She spoke to him and he replied with a whisper that only she was meant to hear. This made her laugh and blush a little. I watched Taylor position herself in his arm as they started walking to the door along with everyone else. I just watched them walk; feeling my blood boil as a rush of jealousy ran threw my veins. I could not believe Mickelo. I should have known that he was after her. Then a hand was placed on my shoulder, making me jump a little, taking me away from my murderous thoughts.
“If you like her too, you are going to try hard. And act fast, or he’ll win.” Jeremy said from behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, like I said I'm back for good. Here it is a new chapter. sorry its short, but still, its something. Enjoy.