Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

Reunion

Taylor Natalie Fox

I was so exited to see Crystal; I wanted to just jump off the jet. When we finally got there I ran to the limo that as waiting outside of the airport.
“Tay, don’t run. It won’t matter how fast you run because you’ll still have to wait for us to get there.” Tyler said rolling his eyes and laughing. I frowned and looked around, looking for something to make the boys go faster. A few seconds later I thought something up and a devilish grin came to my lips.
“Well, I guess the boys aren’t as perverted as I though. I suppose they won’t care if I say that Crystal is really hot. And has huge boobs and well, let’s just say she likes to show them off with lots of cleavage.” I said looking at the boys expressions.
“Last one in the car is a fat pig!” Aace shouted before running towards the parking lot, followed by Blake, Oliver and Jeremy. Spencer, Michael Angelo, Tyler and I laughed. I hooked my arms with Spencer's and Michael Angelo's.
“Come on boys, let’s go get my baby.” I laughed.

***

“CRYSTAL!”
“TAY-TAY!”
I ran into Crystal's open arms, jumping, and laughing.
“Don’t you ever worry me like that again! I thought I was going to loose you for a second there!” I said, a tear sliding down escaping my eyes. Sure she had some scars on her arms and face but she looked fine.
“I thought you were right behind me and then I turn around and you’re no where to be seen! You know how much you worried me?” She said laughing, lightly slapping my arm. Her aze turned to somthing behind me and then back to me with wide eyes.
“Who are those sexy guys over there? Hey, that guy looks so much like you! Is he your cousin or something?” She asked excitedly.
“That’s my brother, my twin brother while were at that. And well those are his friends.” I said grinning. Crystal’s face was hilarious, I couldn’t help but laugh.
“What? What’s so funny?” She asked crossing her arms over her chest.
“The look on your face!” I said laughing, and Crystal slapped my arm, laughing along.
“But seriously, why didn’t you tell me you had a twin?” She asked.
“I don’t know, I guess I didn’t think its was that important.” I said shrugging.
“It is when he's that hot. And so are his friends. Wait, have you called dibs on any of them yet?” She said seriously and I burst out laughing.
“Well I do have my eye on two of them.” I said guiltily. I could never keep somethin from her.
“Oh, girl! Come on spill!” She whispered excitedly, looking at them from the corner of her eye.
“Well I think I may or may not like Michael Angelo. And Spencer. Oh, I don’t know! Come I’ll introduce you so you’ll know who they are.” I said tugging on her hand.Truth is they were both realy attactive. But Mikelo sure was winning my heart. He was just so sweet to me, and just good in every way possible. And Spencer, man, the boy was fine, but he didn't seem too interested in me, but that only make me want him more.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are awesome. Earlier today I posted the last chapter, and I loged on a while ago and the amount doubled. I was so happy I wrote another. I love you guys! Hope you enjoyed it! Remember to comment!
- Ana