Status: ACTIVE :)

You Have A Twin Sister?! How Come I Didn't Know That?

Crystal's Experience

Crystal Dawn

I couldn’t help but notice that the whole ride back to the twin's was a little bit awkward. That Spencer guy definitely had the hots for Tay, but he seemed to be trying to hide it or just didn't want to like her. And the other guy, Michael Angelo, was it? I could tell he was already head over heals for her, and he knew it. He looks like such a sweet, caring guy, but when Taylor hugged Spencer his whole expression changed. He is definitely the jealous type. And Taylor, she didn't even notice any of this. The thing about Tay is that she is so clueless about how beautiful she really is, inside and out. She never thinks a guy is going to like her back so she never does anything to get the guys she wants when they would never turn down a chance to get with her.
When Taylor let go of Spencer, his red face seemed to return to its normal color but a light blush was still there now, half an hour after.
When we finally got off the plane, I saw my parents standing there with Taylor's waiting for our arrival. All thoughts of Taylor and the boys escaped my mind and the memories of the fire came back to me.

"Come on Taylor!" I shouted behind me, but when I didn't hear her I turned around to see that she wasn’t behind me.
"Tay? Where are you? Taylor!" I started yelling for her but there was no response. Then before I could go back, fire came from down the hall, quickly consuming the old wood walls of the building.
"Taylor!" I yelled again, tears spilling out of my eyes. Fire surrounded me. There was no escape. Wood started falling as the ceiling started giving up.
"Help!" I felt the smoke fill my lungs and I ducked as low as I could, trying to breathe something other then smoke. Crawling back to where I had come from was hard. The fire was so intense it was making me sweat and it was getting harder and harder to breathe. Wood fell behind me, almost getting my leg. I coughed some more and continued crawling. Suddenly I felt the floor crack and bend below my hands and knees.
"Oh, no.." The wood creaked and before I knew it my legs were caught in a hole, threatening me to fall into the flames of the first floor.
"Help! Somebody!" I cried, trying to hold on and pull myself up. More wood fell from the ceiling, some of it landing close to me, making me scream.
"Is there anyone there?" I heard a faint voice at the other end of the hall. Coughing, I tried to clear my voice.
"I'm here! Help! I'm about to fall!" I shouted as loud as I could. A few minutes later three firefighters dressed in their yellow suits came and pulled me out of the hole.

I came back to the present as my mama embraced me.
"Sweetie, don't you ever scare me like that again!" She cried.
"Hi mama," I sighed, hugging her back.
"I couldn't stand the thought of loosing my little princess." My dad said, hugging us both.
"I missed you too, papa." Tears kept coming as I hugged my parents. I had almost forgotten to be thankful that I was still alive.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, but hey its your fault! Come one, give me some feedback! Ok, how's this, I update every few comments. KAy, hope you enjoyed it!
-Analu