When Will This End?

Chapter 1

Image

Dear Diary,
Gawd I hate that Frank kid! He's such a dork. Today was the forst day of 5th grade and he just had to be a a--. I can't wait till I'm old enough to swear. boy do I have a few words to share with him! You'd never believe what he did to me. I was just minding my business doing Mrs.glodbrigs project and he came over and dunked my hair in the paint! I tried not to cry but I couldn't help it. I just ran outta there. I wish 5th grade was over.
_____________________________________
'Gawd how dumb was I back then?' I thought to myself as I was reading one of my old diary entries. I was 10 at the time. Frank was a jerk even when we were kids. He's still a jerk and never will change. I re-read it once more. "Damn I sucked at spelling." Just then there was a knock at the door. I quickly threw my diary under my bed at played it cool before i said "come in."
My little sister ,Emma, came in.
"Hi Emma!" I said as I walked over to her to pick her up.
Emma is just about two at the moment and boy is she cute!
She opened her arms wide as I lifted her off the ground.
Emma's my half-sister. You see my mother and father divorced. I'm kind of happy it happened. My dad was an alcoholic and he'd get very violent with my mom and me. The divorce gave my mom the chance she needed to find her one true love, Brian. Brian's my stepdad. He's...okay, i guess. Put it this way, he's better than my real dad. Brian's a great father. My dad on the other hand...I never heard from him again after the divorce was final.
I brought Emma in for a hug and she cuddled her little head in my neck, it tickled so i giggled. "Wanna go downstairs and watch TV?" She definitely understood that because she nodded vigorously. I laughed "Okay lets go kiddo."
As we made our way downstairs my mom called for me. "Ana!"
My mom was great. We didn't always see eye to eye all the time but I still loved her. I admire her in a way. After everything she's been through she still bounced back up and made lemonade out of lemons, as the old saying goes.
"Yeah?" I asked as I made my way down the stairs with Emma in my arms.
"You need to get ready in a few minuets."
"For what?"
"Linda, Donna and the families are coming over for dinner."
Mrs. Iero and Mrs. Way both work with my mom. The three of them are best friends, but as soon as I heard Mrs.Iero was coming over my smile turned into a frown. It's not Mrs. Iero I'm bummed about. Its Frank! Mrs. Way's boys are cool. Gerard and Mikey are awesome! they're into all the comics I'm into.
"Are...their kids coming over?"
My mom gave me a look and said "I repeat, and their families"
"Including Frank...?" I asked with an even bigger frown.
"Ana...come on sweetie. Frank isn't a bad guy. You two just have to learn to get along. I'm sure you guys would be great friends. He plays guitar in a band! You love guys in bands!"
"Gawd ma, you make me sound like a groupie. Stop!"
"No, your not a groupie. It's just that you two have some thing in common. You know the music thing." she said
"Yeah sure. He'd only try to get long with me if I was a groupie."
"Oh honey come on thats not true."
"Yeah it is! He's such a prick the only things he likes are trashy girls that look like Maddie."
"Don't say that about your sister."
"Step-sister" I corrected her.
Maddie's my step-sister. Brian was also married before and created that evil shit of a spawn. Maddie's like the biggest groupie ever! Maddie Frank and I are all in the same grade. The only reason I'm in the same grade as them is because I got moved up a grade. Maddie's always been all over Frank until last year, sophomore year, thats when she got her hold on him and now they're together. Too bad he doesn't know that she's cheating on him. Wait...like he'd care! He could replace her in an instant.
"Ana you really hold grudges over a few people. Would it kill you to be a little nicer?" My mom asked.
I looked at Emma in my arms and looked back at my mom and said "Yeah!"
My mom gave me that look, you know 'the look'. Then she shook it off and said "Okay, what ever. Just do me that favor and get ready and can you please get Emma dressed to?"
"Yeah sure..."I looked at Emma and gave her a little peck on he forehead."Come on Emma."
I made my way back up the stairs and into my room. I got Emma dressed up but then she had a little 'boogie' so I had to take her to the bathroom. As I made my way to the bathroom, which was occupied by Maddie and her fugly self applying he daily layers of make-up. I just glared at her. I don't understand why guys like her so much. She's so fake. Guys practically grovel to her feet. It's disgusting. I'm just as pretty its just that I don't dress like a skank and I'm not as 'easy' as Maddie, thats the only reason guys don't look twice at me. Maddie's wardrobe consists of mini skirts, tank tops thats extra low cut to show off her cleavage, and low cut jeans to show her ass off better.
She stopped putting on her mascara and turned to me and Emma in the doorway and glared back.
It never used to be this way between us. We never used to fight like this. I respect the fact that we have different tastes in music and colors and books and such but she changed since we started high school. She's not the Madeline who used to be my best friend.
"Eww Emma they dressed you up in that!" was the first thing she said. Emma just paid no attention to her.
"I think she likes it. So fuck off" I said and walked to the mirror and sat Emma down on the counter.
"Pssh. Like you would know, you have no taste in clothes. You cove up your body with sweaters... I bet she hates it.
Just then Emma picked up Maddie's lipgloss and squeezed all of its contents all over Maddie's skank top. My mouth went agape in surprise. I just laughed at the expression on Maddie's face and so did Emma.
Maddie screeched and said "You stupid little brat!" and she spanked Emma on her fragile little hand. I stopped laughing as I heard Emma's laughter turn into crying. I got so pissed.
"You stupid witch! How dare you spank her! She didn't hurt you!"
"Look at my blouse Ana! That little twat messed it up!"
"So! go change it! you have a crap load of clothes in your closet!" I shoved her hard towards the door then I comforted Emma. Maddie turned around and gave me the finger. Like I cared. Just then the door bell rung. Emma eased up on the tears.
"Emma...why dose mom have to work with the woman who gave birth to that crude?"
Emma looked up at me and said "...Don worry be happy." in her little voice.
I laughed and brought her to my room to finish getting ready for the dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Frank Iero story. I always told myself that I wouldn't write a story about one of the guys from My Chemical Romance but what can i say...I had an idea for a story. I don't like frank like THAT though. I'm just using him for this story and the other guys from MCR.
Hope you like it. :)