Gerard Way The Same Beat

I encourage your smiles

Frank's P.O.V

Gerard crawled ontop of my naked frame. Under the covers, I ran my hand over his pale body, loving the feeling of his skin against my own.

Without any words, Gee slipped a condom onto my inflated member, rubbing lube over the plastic shield. I bit my lip, holding back moans but knew they would slip from my mouth anyway.

"Hm, Ger-ard." I moaned, causing my beautiful boyfriend to smirk against my neck. His lips began sucking on my sensitive spot, making goose bumps appear on my skin.

Without warning, I flipped out bodies over, making me the dominant one. I grinned at Gee from under me, loving the fact that he's all mine.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you baby," I whispered in his ear.

"I know, but Ito be honest... I really don't care," I smiled at his sexy facial expression.

I began pushing into him, trying not to cause too much pain. I noticed he was getting harmed by my actionsm, anmd evened them out with a light suck on his ear. When I was fully in him, he gave me a nod to tell me I could move.

My change of direction helped to find his sensitive spot. My thrusts deepened and I couldn't help but moan.

"Mm, Gee! You, feel-so-damn-good," I panted out, closing my eyes and eenjoying the feeling of being this intament with my boyfriend.

"Oh, Frank... Right there!" Gerard's voice shook from pure pleasure. I opened my eyes and noticed his hands were gripping the bed sheets. I smirked and thrust harder in to him.

My hands held his hips firmly in place and I knew we were both close. My right hand moved from his hip and touched his penis. My other hand carressed his inner thigh, knowing this would take him off the edge soon.

"Uh, Frank." He almost screamed in pure pleasure, sliding his eyelids closed.

"N-no Gerard, open your eyes and look at me. I love to watch that sexy face of yours be sent in to pure ecstacy." His eyelids began to open and his eyes shown just how much pleasure he was in. "That's it. Now b-baby, scream m-my fucking name." I whispered, still thrusting as hard as I could. My rythem quickened, and so did our breathing.

"FR-FRANK!" Gerard screamed as he released in my hand and partly on our stomachs.

"Mm, oh- Gerard." I moaned before releasing myself. I let us ride out our mind-blowing pleasure act.

My lower half stopped moving and I finally slid out of Gerard.

"A-fucking-mazing." I panted, trying to catch my breath.

"You can say that again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Really sorry for lack of updates!

Comments? XxX