Love Is A Four Letter Word.

You guys asked for it.

And here It is! A sequel! AH! ha ha, yes a story that continues on to show you what happens after now that high school's over and shows you what you missed in the five years I skipped for the epilogue.

We sat on the porch, eating Rita's watching Kevin and Joe make a fool of themselves
"Dude, no hoses! That's cheating!"...Kevin yelled as Joe soaked him from head to toe.
"It life, people cheat...get over it!"...he laughed before running for his life"
"Your brothers are just so..."....I started.
"Crazy, Retarded, Idiotic?"...he finished.
"All of the above"...I laughed cuddling closer to him.
"Summer's half way done..."...he muttered.
I shut my eyes tight.
"So?"...I mumbled into his shirt.
"You should start packing for Harvard"...he said.
"No, I'm not going...I'm staying with you"...I mumbled.
"Very funny, you're not leaving Bertranna all by herself there"...he laughed.
"Well I don't want to leave you either Harvard's in Cambridge,Massachusetts...you're here in New Jersey, I'd rather stay here with you"...I whispered.
"I love you to much to let you throw your life away for me"...I said kissing my head.
"I love you to much to leave you for some stupid College"...I said back.
He smiled at me, i loved his smiled. I leaned in to kiss him and just when i was about to, We were sprayed with water. I looked up to see Bertranna with a hose in her hand.
"Let's keep it PG rated please"..she said smirking.
"You're dead"...I yelled. Her eyes widened and she ran, I tackled her and started play fighting her.
"Woo! Girl Fight!"...Joe yelled. We stopped and looked at him.
"That would of been so much better with pudding"...he laughed.
"Well I gotta to meet Jess-Vicla, Later losers"..he answered walking away.
"Dork"...Bertranna muttered.
"Hey, where's Kyle?"...Nick asked. I glared at him.
"We broke up"..Bertranna said casually.
"Oh sorry"..Nick apologized.
"Ha-ha, I didn't really care We're going to College..Hot older guys"..she smirked.
"I love how you get over people so easily"...I laughed.
"Yeah, i mostly got over him because of the hot College guys i know will be there"...she smiled.
"Just make sure Stephy doesn't fall for any of them"..Nick said.
"Couldn't if I tried"...I smiled kissing.


Best...summer...ever
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh yes:) Thats a preview, I'm not sure what I'll call the sequel so if you have any ideas tell me:D ha ha