Lost soul

Team meeting

Midnight finally found her teammates and fell on the ground exhausted... "HI MIDNIGHT!"Said Naruto "Shut... up.... and let me SLEEP!!!!" Said Midnight angry while trying to sleep... " Man, you're no fun... " said Naruto in annouance. Midnight stood up from the ground and said through her teeth " just. give. me. some. sleep.... you don't even know what I feel like right now.... now SHUT UP!!!!!!! " she said while falling asleep.... " well... i think everyone wants to sleep.... " Naruto started " yeah... thats nice" Was Midnights last words before she was asleep"
When she woke up she saw that everyone was asleep exept for Sasuke.... "hey" Midnight said sleeply "oh... you're awake..." He said not really caring "yeah..... and Im hungry...." She said.... "whatever..." He said staring at a blank space."Sigh.... if you dont care... just say it and I'll shut up " she said with annoying look " FINE! I dont care!" He said with announce(sp?)... " fine then.... I'll shut up..." She layed down and began to do nothin.... 2 min. passed.... 3 min. passed.... "Im bored...." Midnight said... "ME TOO!" Naruto said... " yay you're awake..... at least something to do!" I NEEDENERGY DRINK!!!!!" Midnight wined. " Who can sleep with this noise?" Sakura said waking up. "SASUKE-KUUUUN!!!!!! you're awake too!" she said...." ah....btw... whats your name?" Midnight asked the pink haired girl "oh... Im Sakura" The girl smiled"just go away...." Sasuke said.Midnght looked at him " you should care more for people..." Midnight said with a sigh. Sasuke smirked and stood up. He got REALLY close to Midnight..." you want me to care for you? " He smirked "o-ok.... um... NO! THATS NOT WHAT I MENT!!!!!" She pushed him away slightly shocked and blushing like mad... Sakura was furios, but Naruto prevented from doing anything. " why are you blushing then?" Sasuke said smirking. " well... let me think... MAYBE BECAUSE YOU GOT TOO CLOSE!?" She was still blushing. "so... what DID you mean by 'caring more'? " He asked. " wow.... u still think about it" She giggled. "Hey! Sorry Im late!" A person with white hair said. " oh! By the way... Im Kakashi " he said to Midnight. " ok... we must start out traning!" said Kakashi-Sensei. " Im too hungry..... I WANT TO EAT NOW!!!!!" Midnight said. " well we'll eat when after this exersize.... ok.... all you have to do is get these bells out of my hand and you win!" he said. "ok..." said Midnight. Naruto tried to fight Kakashi now, but Kakashi got away and said " hey I didnt say start yet! ok... LET THE TRAINING BEGIN!"
to be continued......