I'd Never Thought They'd Get Me Here

I was bored one day and decided to write a story based on dawn of the dead and all those other zombie films i've seen like that.

My Chem are on tour and come to England. They find 5 girls who are trying to warn the other countries about the virus that has pretty much wiped out the population. Only they encounter a few minor difficulties along the way... such as three of the girls having quite major secrets, one of which could kill them all.

Oh, and it swears a lot, not that you'd be to bothered, just warning you.

Read, comment, tell me what you think, tell me if I'm wasting my time, tell me what you ate for breakfast, tell me anything really.

Forgot to say this before, but there will be NO relationships between any of them, there ay be small things but no proper, full blown relationships.
  1. The cathedral
  2. What's the virus?
  3. How do you kill something that's all ready dead?
  4. Promises and shopping
  5. Falling apart
  6. London
  7. Uh... baby go bang
  8. Wierd or embarrasing things
    For Lucy! (screaming twilight)... who i love so very much (uhm... kinda sorry about the thing you do in this one...)
  9. More pills and pain
  10. Do they feel pain?
  11. In conclusion, London sucks
    it's a kinda boring one, sorry i haven't updated in a while, and the next update will be more interesting. thanks to the people that read this, i like writing it : )
  12. New peoples
  13. Bwahahaha....ok, read...