Keep My Heart With You, Travis Garland

I use to be normal, like everyone else. But that all changed, one night. I don't really know what exactly happened, it just did. Ever since then things have changed.

If you were to see me out at the mall, you'd think that I was a normal teenage girl. Athletically built, with a thing for fashion. I have a close knit of friends; they have been there for me even before I changed. I play sports with them, surfing and skateboarding are my favorites, but I still participate in other activities such as volleyball, and basketball.

The changes that have happened is that, I can't do the same things as everyone else. Well I can, it is just not as enjoyable as it use to be. I know what music, and movies sound like I just have a harder time. I try not to hold my friends back, we go to movies and I attend concerts with them. If you were to come into my room you'd hear music blasting from wall to wall. The only difference, you'd be able to enjoy it, not me.

Hi, I'm Farron Walters, and this is my story.

keep em rolin':
I do not own NLT, or any other celebrities that may appear throughout this story. This story is suppose to be a short story, maybe 15 chapters at best. The banner, and layout graphic are copyrighted to Berna, facexdown. The story is copyrighted, to me, bang um. I own Farron Walters, and her friends. Please leave comments, so I know if you enjoy this story or not.