Swear to Shake It Up

One

"They're having a costume contest Joanie!"

I glanced at Nikkeh playing with my lip ring as the thought of meeting Tokio Hotel set in. "Think we have a chance?" I asked nervously.

Nikkeh smirked as she looked at the fangirls around us. "Probably the best out of anyone. Though my hair isn't quite big enough to be Bill's."

Kris smiled as she spun a drumstick between her fingers, "You're slightly more Al Gore approved then he is Nikkeh."

We all laughed nervously as Tobi walked by ignoring the other girls showing off the whoreish costumes.

"I think he saw you Jo!" Mandie squealed in my ear.

"You think so?" I asked nervously.

"Heilige Scheiße! He's coming over!" she squeaked hiding behind me. I rolled my eyes playing with my lip ring nervously.

"How long did it take you girls to make these costumes?" Tobi asked.

"Around three days," Kris answered. She grabbed my hand and I gave it a reassuring squeeze."

Tobi. nodded as he looked at me, "For a minute there I thought you were really Tom," he said laughing, "the lip ring looks new."

"I-it is. I got it done partly for the costume and partly because I wanted it," I said softly.

"How long ago?"

"A-about two weeks."

Tobi nodded as he turned away from us speaking into his radio.

"Oh mien Gott! What if he's talking to Tom?!" Mandie asked excitedly.

Tobi turned to us smiling, "Girls Bill would like to say something to you."

We all gaped at the radio as Tobi handed it to Nikkeh.

"H-hello?" she asked hesitantly.

"Hallo girls! It's Bill! I wanted to congratulate you on winning our costume contest! Tobi will bring you backstage to meet us. See you soon!"

We were shocked silent. Tobi smiled, plugging his ears as the screams finally escaped us.

"Right this way please," Tobi said laughing.

"Take that fangirls!" Kris shouted as Mandie, NIkkeh and I stuck out tongues out at the other girls.

"I can't believe we're meeting them," Nikkeh said, her voice shaking with excitment.

"They're excited to meet you too. They've never seen anyone dress up like all of them," Tobi said smiling.

We all giggled excitedly as Tobi brought us upa a set of stairs to a door with a sign that made my heart skip a beat: Tokio Hotel Dressing Room. There was a blinding flash as we turned to Kris.

She shrugged, "My husband is behind that door. How many times will I get to say that?!"

Tobi laughed as he opened the door slowly, "After you girls."

We all took a deep breath and entered a room we'd only seen in our dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is loosely based off a dream I had. I decided to add my girls from the Tokio Hotel thread in because they're awesome!

Heilige Scheiße = Holy Shit

Oh Mien Gott = Oh My God.

Comments = <3