Swear to Shake It Up

Two

I stared in shock at Tokio Hotel. My favorite band was no more then three feet in front of me and I could feel myself about to say somthing stupid.

"You're much taller in person," Joanie blurted, almost immediately covering her mouth in embarrassment. I put a reassuring hand on her shoulder, silently thanking her for saving my butt.

Bill laughed as he looked at all of us, "Wow. you girls look amazing!" He said excitedly. Turning to me he said, "How long did you spend on your hair?"

I jumped and looked at Bill. He was watching me with those amazing hazel eyes and it made my mind race, "A-almost two hours," I stammered.

Tom laughed, "That sounds just like Bill! He's the reason we're always late!"

I smiled as a small pout spread across Bill's face. We had the same dilemma except he probably hadn't done his make up over....three times.

"How long have you had your lip pierced?" Tom asked Joanie.

"Two weeks," she answered glancing nervously from Tom to Georg. Her eyes met Georg's and she blushed and looked away.

"You look really awesome."

I jumped at the sound of Bill's voice. I hadn't heard him come over to stand next to me. "T-thank you, " I mumbled.

"Is this piercing real?" he asked, his finger brushing against my temple.

My cheeks flushed at the slight touch. "Y-yeah. I've had it for a year," I answered softly.

"It looks really good on you," he said smiling.

I blushed and glanced over at Joanie who was looking at me with a funny look on her face.

"Boys! Five minutes!" Tobi said from outside the room.

"DANKE TOBI!" Tom yelled with a smirk on his face. His arm had found its place on Mandie's shoulders and the poor girl looked like she was about to pass out.

"Bill, they should hang out with us after the show," Georg said, his eyes never leaving Joanie for a second.

Bill turned away from me slowly, as if forcing himself to look away. "That's a great idea but will Tobi let us?"

Tom shrugged, "It was his idea."

"Okey. We should go before Saki gets mad at us," Bill said smiling. He hugged us all before he left.

"Bye Bill," I said softly as his arms wrapped around me.

"What's your name?" He asked softly.

"N-Nikkeh."

"See you later Nikkeh," he said rasing his eyebrow suggestively.

"He so likes you!" Mandie squealed. We were on our way to the VIP section.

"Y-yeah right!" I said, my cheeks turning an even deeper shade of red at the very idea.

"Uh yeah he does!" Mandie giggled.

"He was flirting with you the whole time!" Kris said.

"How would you know? You were too busy talking to Gustav," Joanie said with a smile.

Kris blushed as we all laughed. "That doesn't mean I didn't see it!" she protested, "He was totally hitting on you."

I bit my lip nervously. Could Bill Kaulitz really like me? I shook my head. There was no way. Or was there?
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Chapter 2!

Danke = thank you

Comments = <33
Next Chapter is from Kris POV

Love always!
Joanie