Swear to Shake It Up

Three

The show was amazing. It all went by in a blur. We stood right next to Georg and I couldn’t take my eyes off of Gustav the whole time and I couldn’t help noticing his eyes were on me too. Of course I could’ve been imagining it. After the show Tobi snuck us out the back door to the bus where we waited for the boys.

“Gustav wouldn’t stop staring at you!” Joanie said excitedly. She was sprawled across Georg’s bed, a tired smile on her face.

“Y-you think so?” I asked nervously.

“You can’t honestly say you didn’t notice,” she answered tiredly.

“I thought I was imagining it,” I answered, a small smile spreading across my face.

At that moment the screams reached us and we all smiled in anticipation. The bus door opened and Bill stepped inside, a huge smile spreading across his face.

“Thank you all so much! We had a great time! We can’t wait to see you all again next year!” He said with a laugh.

With a sigh he moved away from the window to flop on his bed next to Nikkeh. He smiled at her and her face turned a shade of red that I thought was impossible to have on a human face.

Georg walked in and smirked at Joanie who jumped off his bed.

“I-I’m sorry. I was just waiting for you,” she stammered obviously embarrassed.

Georg smiled, “Sit down. It’s okay,” he said with a smile, “I was hoping you’d be there.”

Joanie blushed and sat down on Georg’s bed next to him.

I smiled at them. They were so cute even though Joanie wouldn’t admit to Georg that she liked him.

“Hey.”

I jumped at the sound of Gustav’s voice. He was so quiet I hadn’t heard him come up next to me. “Hey,” I answered playing it cool.

“What did you think?” He asked a small smile spreading across his face.

“The show was awesome. You guys are amazing,” I answered, not totally sure of what he meant.

“And me?” he asked smiling, “was I good enough?”

I turned six shades of red as he sat down next to me. “I’m guessing you saw me watching you,” I said softly.

“I couldn’t take my eyes off you,” he answered.

I looked away, feeling my cheeks flush. He really had seen me watching him. “I really like you and I never thought I’d ever see you let alone meet you.”

He smiled and I could feel my knees go weak, “You’re very sweet. Not many fans like me,” he leaned in closer to me and kissed my cheek.

I gasped as he got up and walked over to his bed, a small smile still stuck on his face.

“You look tired. Come here,” he called from his bed.

I got up and followed him, sitting next to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and he smiled, his cheeks turning a bit red.

He leaned down and kissed my head. “Guten Nacht Kris. Tomorrow you and your friends come with us to Germany.”

I sighed as I fell asleep in his arms. With my luck we’d all wake up tomorrow and this will have been nothing but a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is a bit shorter then the other chapters. Took me a while to remember where I was going with this. Damn ADD

Anyway next one is Lainey's POV

Comments = <333

Swear To Shake It Up!
Joanie