Swear to Shake It Up

Six

"What are we doing today?" Bill asked Tobi.

"LET'S GO SHOPPING!" Mandie squealed. All the other girls nodded in agreement except Joanie. She seemed slightly annoyed

"Guys we're in Germany! We can go shopping anywhere," She grumbled.

"I-I can show you around," I offered nervously.

She smiled, "Only if I get to see the place where you lived."

I nodded, "I doubt we'll have time today but I will show you."

"I'd like that," she said, "I've always wondered where you guys grew up."

"Actually I'd rather see Germany then shop," Kris said from her seat next to Gustav.

I bit my lip in annoyance. I thought I'd get to be alone with Joanie but I guess not.

"Let's make a day out of it!" Tom suggested.

Tobi smiled, "All right. We'll show the girls the Germany we know and love. But we don't have all day. The fan party is tonight."

I groaned watching a smirk spread across Joanie's face.

"Deal mit ihr Georg," Bill said with a smirk.

"You don't want to go the party?" Kris asked.

"It's not that," I said looking out the window of the crowd of screaming fans outside, "I thought we'd have more time."

"They're coming to the party," Tom pointed out.

"Yeah but we'll be with thousands of other fans. It'll be hard to find us," Nikkeh said. As the words left her mouth Bill's arms seemed to hold her tighter. My eyes flickered to Joanie and I briefly wished I could hold her like that.

"Then we'll make the most of the time we have," Joanie said. She looked at me and I smiled cursing the blush I knew was rising in my cheeks.

"Ja! We'll have so much fun!" Bill said kissing Nikkeh on the cheek.

I sighed as I got up to get dressed. I could feel someone watching me and I hoped it was Joanie. Don't hold your breath Hagen I thought bitterly.

"Admit it. You like Joanie."

I jumped at the sound of Kris' voice. "What are you talking about?" I aske softly.

Kris rolled her eyes, "Don't play innocent with me Goerg. I won't say anything under one condition."

I sighed. There was no point denying it. "What's the condtion?"

"Ask her out."

"I can barely talk to her. How do you expect me to ask her out?"

Kris shrugged as she walked out of the room, "Find a way Hagen. Trust me. She'll say yes."

I sighed, a whirlwind of emotions flying through my head. I barely paid attention as Tobi said somthing about autographs.

"You look so cute with your hair up."

Joanie's voice snapped me out of my daze, "Do I really?"

She nodded as she gently pulled my hair into a ponytail. I was glad she couldn't see me blushing. "I was hoping we'd be alone today," she said softly, playing with her lip ring.

"Me too," I said, suddenly getting an idea, "Let's ditch them!"

"You rebel!" she said laughing.

"Is that a yes?"

"It's a hell yes."

"You're not going anywhere Hagen," Tobi said smiling.

I pouted pretending to be mad.

"We all can see Germany together," Tobit said, "Your mother would be very mad if I misplaced you."

"I know Tobi," I said softly, "Ich wollte allein mit Joanie."

Tobi smiled sympathetically, "Wir werden einen Weg finden, Hagen."

I nodded, holding back a laugh at the confused look on Joanie's face.

"I never should've quit German lessons," she grumbled.

"I can teach you," I said nervously.

"I'd like that."

"Awesome," I said as I followed her out into the hallway.

"So what did you say to Tobi?"

I smirked, "One step at a time Jo. One step at a time."
♠ ♠ ♠
Deal mit ihr = Deal with it
Ich wollte allein mit Joanie = I wanted to be alone with Joanie
Wir werden einen Weg finden, Hagen = We'll find a way Hagen

For those of you who don't know Hagen is one of Georg's middle names. His full name is Georg Moritz Hagen Listing. The guys call him Hagen when they make fun of him.

Next up is Gustav's POV!

Comments = <333333