I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

Little Devotional

Image
Anna Flecha

Image
Juliet Richards

Image
Alex Pulambo

Image
Vincent Amos

Image
Max Green

Image
Escape The Fate

Now Lets Start This Story
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*

I am 19 years old and a single mother of an 8 month old little boy. I am at university studying to be a photographer and am also in a band named ‘Violent Colours’ plus I have a part time job. So I have a lot going on to say the least.

The father of my baby well lets just say he’s already a big shot musician more like a rock star really but I haven’t seen him in umm I don’t really know how long (well let me do the math Adam is 8 months and 9 months of pregnancy so lets just say around a year and a half). Oh and he doesn’t even know he’s a dad. It wasn’t a one night stand or anything I really did love him and to this day I still do but I never had the courage to go back to him but that’s another story for another day.

My parents, you must be wondering what they think about this well my mum is a drug addict and my dad went to jail when I was seven so I lived with my grandparents till I was sixteen and the moved in with my band mate Juliet she might as well be Adam’s aunty while Vince and Alex might as well be his uncles.

My band okay I owe these guys the world they have helped me out so much ever since I got pregnant, Juliet sings and plays keyboard, Vincent plays Bass and sings/screams, Alex is on drums oh and me I play guitar.
♠ ♠ ♠
so this is just the introduction to my story really
sorry if it sucks
this story is kinds of diffrent from the ones i alreay have written so yea

oh and the photos i found it hard to find pics that looked how i imagined my characters .
my Anna kind of looks like Hanna-beth minus the nose ring and shes not quite as perfect as Hanna-beth.

let me know what you think i will update soon and the story will really begin

oh and all my chapter titles are going to be songs this one is by Taking Back Sunday

<3 Darkness