I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

Midnight Pain

Three more days passed and I had not spoken or seen Max since our little encounter with Adam. I wish he had said something to me to let me know what he was thinking but I got nothing and my heart hurt like hell. I had pushed him to the back for so long and now he was back in my life even if it was only for a short amount of time and I couldn’t even talk to him he had yelled at me and that scared me because he had never yelled at me before. I was also starting to think that maybe I should have told him about Adam from the start but I really didn’t know, and I was getting sick of the silent treatment.

I had been to his bus earlier today and Ronnie opened the door for me and told me that Max didn’t want to see me, I could tell that really Ronnie wanted to let me in he saw the sadness his eyes and he saw the sadness in my own.

It was now about 2.30am and everyone was asleep except me I couldn’t sleep and I needed air.
I managed to get out of my bunk without waking Adam up which was a challenge and a half, grabbed the blanket that lay on the couch of the bus and headed outside wrapping it around me I sat with my back up against my tour bus and watched the air escape my mouth in the cold morning.

“Hey” the voice scared me and I jumped but I recognized it
“Hey Ronnie” I sounded down
“How are you Anna?” he sat down next to me and gave me a puff of his smoke, I wasn’t much of a smoker but I was known to have a puff on occasion
“Mmm yea im alright”
“Nah really Anna”
“Really…im scared shitless Ronnie… and I don’t know what to do I wish I knew what he was thinking or if he is ever going to talk to me again because I don’t think I could handle it if he didn’t”
“I think he is as scared as you are. I mean you have just told him he has a kid he doesn’t know what to do with that kind of information…but don’t worry too much Anna im pretty sure he will talk to you again because he seems to be as hung up on you as you are on him”
I just sighed
“Can I ask you something it may be a bit weird?” He asked looking at me with a strange half smile
“Um yea”
“I know he is probably asleep but can I see your son I just really want to know what he looks like coz Max”
I cut him off with a laugh “Yea just be quiet not to wake anyone”

I got up taking my blanket with me and opened the door Ronnie dropped his cigarette on the floor and stepped on it putting it out before he entered the bus. We walked in silence to the bunk area where I pulled opened the curtain to my bunk which Adam was currently sleeping in. It was lucky for Ronnie that he was facing us so he got a good look at him.
He just sighed and smiled to himself before turning to me and mouthing the words ‘he’s Max’ all I could do was smile a big smile and nod my head.

We left the bus once more
“He is beautiful Anna”
“His name is Adam…Max doesn’t even know” I said sadly
He nodded “Ill be sure to tell him…and don’t worry Anna he will come around”
I hugged him goodbye and he left me returning to my bunk to get some much needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Midnight Pain a song by After The Fall

wont post next chapter till i get 3 Comments
i dont care what the comments say just comment!!!