I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

The Nightmare Before...

I felt lost not having to look after Adam or walking around a venue without him by my side it felt odd and serial, I had left him with Max for the last hour he said they were going to watch a movie in Escape the Fate’s bus. It kind of scared me you know how you watch those movies where you leave your kid with someone and they go crazy and give them all the wrong foods and they draw all over the walls and the person is asleep with crap drawn all over them.

That was what I kept picturing.

But I never worried about what I feed Adam as long as it wasn’t like red cordial or anything and Adam was always a good kid who never got himself into much trouble I was blessed that way.

I had to go check on them at this point I felt like one of those over protective mothers in totally cliché movies.
I knocked on the bus door a couple times
“Come in” yelled Max’s voice still inside the bus
I opened the bus door to see a sight for sore eyes a sight I never expected to see but I enjoyed tremendously. Max was seated on the small couch on their bus watching a movie as they said with Adam on his lap staring straight at the TV. Max turned to find me staring at them wonder how this all happened and so fast I mean I knew this wasn’t happily ever after quite far actually but I mean this was good. Until I realised what they were watching, it was ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ and I know it doesn’t sound like much but last time I tried to get Adam to watch this he freaked out.

“Max what are you watching?” I all but yelled at him
“Its just nightmare before Christmas” he exclaimed
“Yea I know but last time I got Adam to try and watch this he cried and wouldn’t sleep for days” Adam was now paying attention to me as he heard his name
“Look mummy daddy sings”
my eyes widened a little not at the fact that he was happy to watch the movie but he called Max ‘daddy’ I mean what the hell?
“Come sit Anna” max said patting the couch next to him
“He called you daddy” my voice was calm and sweet and sort of bewildered
“Yea he’s a smart kid isn’t he” all I could do was giggle as we sat and watched then end of the movie the three of us with me and Max singing the songs we knew by heart and Adam watching us when we sung more then the movie he seemed fascinated by his parents.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know its short but i had fun writting this chapter sorry its taken me a while im starting a new story seening as i finished my craig Mabbitt story.
everyone read enjoy and COMMENT
PLEASE
<<3