I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

Just Like A Pill

“Come on Anna even after two years you still take like 20hours to get ready” Max complained from outside the bathroom door
“Oh my god come on then the quicker im out of here the quicker this is over” I complained and Max looked hurt as I opened the door of the bathroom his expression quickly changed from one hurt to amazement
“Im going to pretend you didn’t just say that because you look gorgeous” he commented still standing there

I was wearing rather tight skinny jeans and a tight white tank top you know how people say that after you have a child your body is never the same surprisingly my body was doing pretty well.

“Come on Green don’t just stand there what did you have planned?” I asked walking past him leaving him standing there
“Okay okay so as I said we are going back to being kids even if it is only for one day so I have something to show you” he stated as he caught up to me and grabbed my hand like the little excited kid he was, I reluctantly followed knowing Adam was with Jenna and Max and I always had fun.

We walked hand in hand for around 10 minutes till we got to what looked like a very deserted park that was situated on the edge of a lake. I just stopped walking and Max jolted backwards as I still had hold of his hand.

“Is this what you wanted to show me?” I asked knowing very well it was and trying to hold back a smile that was pulling at the corner of my mouth.

Max and I had this thing on Warped Tour two years ago where we would always find a park and just run wild in it spending hour and hours just laying in the summer sun. We tended to scare any kids away and made the place our own, for some reason we felt free in parks like we could be ourselves with no one watching or judging and a park is just a fun place to be period.

Max laughed “Yea it is what do you think?”
“I think you should push me on the swings” I yelled running over to the swings letting my childish side explode

He did as he was told pushing me on the swings I loved the feel of the wind beneath me I felt free. He pushed me for a few minutes before he stopped and stood to the side to watch me, he finally returned to pushing me or that’s what I thought he was going to do instead he stood behind me and caught the swing stopping me from swinging.
“What are you doing Max” he caught me mid sentence with a kiss to the neck that turned into many kissed to the neck I could feel the cool metal of his snake bites on my skin and I sighed in pleasure.
He finally pulled away going to lay on the grass near the pond leaving me stumped
I had missed this so much like I knew we weren’t together or anything but I loved this just being with him and the attraction.

After just sitting there on the swing for a while I made my way over to where Max was laying he had eyes closed and looked like he was asleep, laid down so that my head was rested on his stomach and we made a ‘T’ shape with our bodies.

I felt his body rise and fall as he let a small laugh escape his mouth
“What are you laughing at?” I questioned not moving from my position
“You, you say you don’t want to act like a child…but you are so childish sometimes Anna”
I smirked “I know but I haven’t been able to act like this since I had Adam”
He sighed “You know I feel really bad about that”
“Don’t it’s my fault for not telling you”
“Yea but you only did it to save yourself and Adam”
“Hmm” I sighed

Our conversations went off track and talked about all sorts of random things until our conversations stopped and we were happy to lay in silence.
I wasn’t long before I could hear the quite humming that sounded like Max was asleep I slowly got up making sure not to wake him and realised he was most definitely asleep. I felt a brilliant idea wash over me like a light bulb going off in a cartoon and ran over to the lake and cupped my hands reaching in making sure not to fall, I filled my cupped hands with cool water and made my way back over to Max who was still asleep and dropped the water in my hands on his head.

Waiting…1, 2, 3

“What the fuck Anna” he yelled and I took that as my cue to run.

I ran until I found a big oak tree to hide behind knowing very well that no tree was going to save me from the angry likings of Maxwell Green.
As soon as he got close enough to grab me I ran for it. He looked like drowned rat his hair was all wet and droopy and not in a sexy way okay yea maybe it was sexy but that’s not the point, he was going to kill me and I was now officially acting childish.

I ran a little trying to avoid him until he pounced on me like a wild cat would its prey and we landed on the grass him on top of me. I just stared at him.
“What wasn’t very nice Anna” he said leaning down and connecting his lips to mine I pulled away
“But that was” I said before connecting our lips again
Only god knows how long we stayed like that for making out on the grass of some random park. Well I suppose it was until some bratty 5 year old and her mother came waltzing along. This kid just ran straight up to us and jumped over the top of us like we were a hurdle or something.
We soon decided it was best for our own safety with this kid around to get up and leave I think she was like on crack or something.

I made Max piggy back me back to the main stage giving him a hickey as he piggy backed me. On the main stage we watched one of the afternoon bands play it was A Day To Remember so we decided to get into the Mosh and just go crazy I had some bitch try and kick me in the head and then Max just turned around and flung an arm out at her and hit her in the jaw stopping her from trying anything stupid on me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay my second update for the day
and im sorry also the last one for the day lol XD

please leave comments i gives me more momentem to write faster i think i will also start posting my new story called "Chin Up Love" today so please check it out and comment
<33