I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

False Pretense

So I am currently lying on my bed trying to study with Adam lying at the bottom of the bed watching me and chewing anything he can get his little hands on. I’ve literally had to take the ink out of pen so he wouldn’t get ink poisoning from it.

Im supposed to be studding but I can’t, I have other things on my mind. Last night my band ‘Violent Colours’ got signed to ‘Epitaph Records’ you may be thinking oh my god that’s pretty damn amazing what’s this chick complaining about but when you have two lives to think about it’s a little harder especially when your sons father is also signed to Epitaph.

Okay let’s just get this out of the way he is Max Green Bas Guitarist and backing vocal for band ‘Escape the Fate’. That’s dilemma one the other is the fact that I am still at school studying to be a photographer (its basically my only other passion apart from music) and there is no way I can be at school and in this band oh and raise Adam all at the one time.

And then I am snapped out of my daze by Adam who looks like he is trying to swim on land kicking his feet and swinging his arms; trying to crawl he finally moves a little onto my books that I have laid out on my bed and drools all over them and he has made my decision for me to leave school and take up music full time.

I always believed things happened for a reason you know something would happen and it would be Gods way of telling you something (mind you I didn’t know if I believed in God) I don’t know why I had Adam maybe it was just part of ‘Gods Plan’ but had never regretted him he was my baby and my life and by him leaving his slobber all over my text books it was his way of telling me to quite photography and take up music full time. I mean who needs classes to take a photo anyway?
“Yea you reckon I should go for this music thing?” I asked him like he would say something intelligent that would enlighten me and make everything simple again. Instead he babbled on answering me in his own language before letting out a small laugh that did make everything simple…for only a moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
False Pretense by Red Jumpsuite Apparatus
i thought it was appropriate