I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

Right Of Spring

Today the air seemed fresher and the sky seemed brighter it was a happier day and the smell of pancakes filled the air of our cramped tour bus. Today was Adam’s third birthday the first birthday he has had with Max and also the second last day of Warped tour so as much as I was happy for it to be my baby’s birthday I was sad that such a great tour was soon coming to an end and even more then that not knowing what that entailed. But I managed to push all that to the back of my mind. Today was about Adam.

I jumped out of my bunk to find only Juliet awake cooking.
“Good morning baby get up it’s your birthday” I cooed to Adam rather loudly waking the entire bus
“Anna shut it” I heard Vince yell back he would have sworn at me but I hit him every time he does in front of Adam
Adam rolled out of his bottom bunk like he always does with a cheeky very Max Green like smile on his face and his bright eyes orbing at the sound of his birthday being mentioned.
“Happy birthday baby” I said lifting him up to a massive hug walking over to where Jules was cooking breakfast on out mini one plate stove and she kissed him on the check wishing him a happy birthday.

“Max has called, I told him you were still asleep and he said he would be over in five to see Adam and personally get you lazy ass out of bed…his words not mine” she said with a smirk and I laughed.

Only moments later Max arrived at our door holding a little wrapped box that looked like it had been wrapped by a 5 year old.

“Happy Birthday Adam” Max yelled making sure my entire bus was awake.
Adam went running and I figured I had been replaced as the favourite parent but I didn’t mind much.

“This is for you” Max said handing Adam the small badly wrapped box and Adam pulled the blue paper off effortlessly. Inside was a thin black leather band with a guitar pick hanging from the center. It was only something small but it was very Max. And Adam seemed to love it putting it around his neck straight away I felt a small smile creep onto my face that I could seem to shake it felt right. Not like before all those years ago when I thought I loved Max. This was different seeing Max hold Adam and pull me into a hug this felt right like I was finally home.

“Okay let me get your present Mr.” I said going to my bunk
I had gotten him a ‘Nightmare before christmas’ backpack that I found the other day when I had an hour to go shopping. The movie was his new favourite movie

“Its mine and daddy’s favourite movie” Adam explained all excited and totally loving the fuss we were making over him. I sighed looking at Max and he pulled me into a hug kissing me softly
“I think I have been replaced” I stated with a pout
“Don’t worry your still me favourite” he stated kissing my pouted lips and bitting my bottom one a little.

“I have an idea…how bout we get everyone together and go find the park that we hung out all day at on our last warped tour” Max suggested and I couldn’t think of anything better to do.

“Okay help him get dressed and we will round everyone up” I agreed watching Adam run around
“How bout I help you get dressed” he laughed pulling me back by the back of my pants
“Max let go just go get Adam dressed” I giggled as he kissed my neck letting me go

We managed to round everyone up in no time at all of Escape the fate plus all of Violent Colours, even a few random people were coming along for the celebration like Jack Barakat and even Aaron was coming after his set was done.
We decided we would turn it into one massive picnic as Vincent and Alex went and got a shit load of hot chips and burgers and drinks. Bringing them over to the park we were all already playing in I think we were having more fun then Adam was if that was even possible.
It was about lunch time when the boys got back with all the food
“Come on guys come get something to eat” they shouted and we all gathered around to stuff our faces.

Once we had eaten everyone went back to causing chaos on the play ground and it was funny to watch most of the little kids scram as people like Robert and Ronnie come running straight for them.
I on the other hand was content to just lay under a tree in peace and lap up the sun.
I felt the sun disappear before I felt the slight pressure of another body on top of mine. Opening my eyes I found Max smirking down at me

“Max get off” I squeaked
“Nah I don’t think so” he laughed
“Adam?” I questioned
“Don’t worry he’s playing with Monte…plus you look kinda hot”
“Oh yea only kinda” I smirked reaching up a little to remove the gap between our lips
“Nah that’s a lie you look smoking Anna as usual” he corrected and I couldn’t help but blush

The day had passed and Adam was buggered he had crashed in his bunk after spending the whole day playing in the park and eating too much ice cream supplied by Aaron. He seemed to like ice cream. Everyone had left us and now it was just me and Max left on my bus. He sat on the small couch of our bus and I laid with my head rested in his lap watching TV even though I had no idea what was on TV. My mind seemed to be else where.

“Anna what are you thinking” Max questioned
“Nothing” I answered lying
“Bullshit do you even know what you are watching”
“Yes its…its”
“exactly you have no idea” he laughed “What are you thinking about”
“Tomorrow…it’s the last day of tour” I answered sadly sitting up to come face to face with him.
“Okay now I think I know exactly what you are thinking”
“I bet you don’t” I retorted
“Okay let me guess…umm what’s going to happen next, will we stay together, are you going to have to keep looking after Adam by yourself, did these few weeks mean anything to me”
“Oh” I stated a little stumped by his accuracy
“Anna I know you I know what your like you worry too much and you think about everything and I love that about you” he said softly touching my check with his hand
“So I have a proposition” he seemed rather excited now almost like that kid in a candy shop again
“Oh yea what’s that?” I asked with a smile
“Move in with me…when this tour is over you me and Adam find a place for the three of us” he answered with caution and I wasn’t able to answer him at first taken back by what he had just said.
“Does that answer all your questions?” he smiled
still nothing
“Anna I love you” he said sound venerable. It wasn’t often Max Green sounded venerable
“God Max I love you too so much you really have no idea…you just took me by surprise” I answered
“So that’s a no?” he questioned
“Hey I never said that” I replied smiling like a cheesier cat and kissing him passionately and rather intensely
♠ ♠ ♠
ok sorry guys didnt have time to proof read this
hope you like it i think its about the second last chapter for this story so leave comments
<3 darkness