I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

An Untitled Ending

“Good morning babe” he said kissing my check
“It is, isn’t it” I replied smiling

The morning went on but it seemed to have a dark air to it like everyone around us seemed to be scare and worried but no one wanted to confront it. While everyone seemed a little disorientated Max and I just seemed to be a little lost. So Adam decided he would be the one to ask the question on everyone’s mind.

“Mummy” he more asked “Im sad, am I going to see daddy again after today?” he asked looking glum and I felt an instant pang reach my heart at the sadness on my child’s face

“Oh baby” I said pulling him up into my lap on the couch next to Adam “What would you say if we all moved in together? And then we would be a family”
“Yea” Adam seemed to question
“Yea” Max reassured

Even though it was a conversation between the three of us we knew the entire bus was listening which included all of Violent Colours and Escape The Fate it was kind of amazing to watch the atmosphere of the room change the gloomy faces change to happy and the dark shadow that seemed to hang around the day disappeared with the wind.

As the day progressed we decided we would all go and see as many bands as we possibly could Max took Adam to see Violent colours play and I took him to see Escape the Fate also taking him to see All Time Low with Juliet who was amerced with Jack and his crazy antics.
Once All Time Low was done they decided to join us on our trip around the venue to watch as many bands as we could. I knew I was going to miss this once it was over and I knew I would also have to say goodbye to Max at the end of the day even though it will only be until we got around to finding a house which believe me wouldn’t be long.

We found an ice cream stand got ice cream which sent Adam and Max a little hyper and had the two of them running around like idiot running up to everyone. I found myself chasing after Adam and Max chasing after me tackling me to the ground and planting a big sloppy kiss on my lips I laughed and struggled out of his grip. Juliet and Jack were having a piggy back race with Vincent and Alex and I think the boys were winning as Jack had run straight into Aaron and the three of them tumbled to the floor laughing.

I knew that at the end of the day this is how I would always remember this warped tour with my friends and my love my two boys.
So that’s how the day went by causing mayhem and eating too much ice cream that u knew I would pay the price for when we left and Adam had to sit still on a bus for only god knows how many hours till we got home, wherever that might be.

“So before I say bye to you and only god knows when I see you again I have this idea for a tour maybe you me etf oh and if were lucky atl as well just to keep the group together” Aaron exclaimed
“Are you fucken serious, that’s so insane I am definitely in”
“On one condition…you have to bring Adam so we can eat ice cream together” he looked at me seriously
“Oh nah I thought I would leave my three year old at home to fend for himself and jump for the freezer to get the ice cream out” I giggled
“Well that’s a little mean” he chuckled “This has been a pretty insane tour” he said sighing
“Yea it has been, but we will see each other again soon” I said hugging Aaron goodbye
“Most definitely and stay strong Anna” he said smiling as he released me.

Juliet had said bye to Jack and I think she even shed a tear god it must be serious between those two I have to find out the details later I thought.

I was now running around saying bye to Ronnie, Bryan and Robert as Max said bye to Adam promising he would see him in a couple days.

“This has been the scariest and most amazing tour” Max breathed hugging me
“I know but it ended well which is what matters” I pointed out
“I love you” he said
“I love you”
He kissed me soft and sweet and I loved the taste of his lips but it wasn’t a kiss to say goodbye it was just another brilliant kiss which I was grateful for it seemed like a goodbye kiss then I would be scared but I wasn’t even though I knew I was about to go into real-estate and so much more with Maxwell Green then disfuntionate Maxwell Green I wasn’t scared in the least.

“Ill see you soon Anna” he yelled as I got on the bus and we exited from our last venue of Warped Tour

I realised that this tour wasn’t just about me it was kind of for Adam in a way. I mean I grew up without a mother or farther for that matter. And it was hard and I have skeletons in my closet that will never leave me. But Adam is three and his memory will fade with time. He won’t remember his life before it consisted of only I and he won’t remember how sad and hard it was for me. He will only remember the good, even though he will know the truth because when he is old enough to understand I will explain the situation to him. I am glad that this is the outcome of this chapter of our lives I know it won’t be easy and I sure as hell don’t expect it to be. But I think im ready for it. because now I have Max and that seems to make it all worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the End
i know its sad this story has been my baby but then i guess all my stories are my babys

i have ti give a massive thanks to the beautiful Dean who was my inspiration for Adam. i would also like to thank
iliketotallyloveit
RayghnbeuxBreaselitz
&
bloodprincess
who have given out non stop surpport you guys are aswome

so this is it the end i hope you all liked this story. everyone leave one final comment just for old times sake
and stay in tune i should have a new story up shortly
loveing you all and always DarknessAnd Decay
AKA
Daniela
<333