I Want To Wake Up Where You Are

The Sky Is Falling

One year four months had passed I was 20 Adam was now 2 and the rest of the band were either 20 or 21 me being the youngest. Our album was done and out there our promotions were done now it was time to tour. I knew this was going to be the hard part.

A week or so later Juliet came home a little later then usual I was feeding Adam more like Adam was trying to feed himself, sitting in his high chair grabbing food from his plate and shoving it in his mouth missing most of it.

“Oh my god boy you’re a mess” she said kissing the top of his head making sure not to get food on herself.
“So where have you been?” she looked excited
“I have news I was talking to Dave (our manager) and he has a tour for us”
“Oh my god that’s crazy” I had a smile printed across my face
“Yea and even better its Warped Tour” her voice should have sounded excited and eager and you could tell deep down she was but there was also something she was keeping to herself, something she was scared to say out loud

“What is it?” I asked and she looked surprised
“What’s what?”
“Jules I’ve known you since we were 14 I know when you’re not telling me something”
She bit her bottom lip like she was scared to say it but knew she had to
“Okay so… Escape the Fate are also on Warped” the words escaped her mouth in a rush and I was instantly horrified.

I quickly picked up Adam who I had cleaned up while Juliet was speaking and held him close to me suddenly feeling over protective of my 2 year old.

“No” I almost yelled “I can’t go on tour with Max” I exclaimed
“Max” Adam was learning to speak he could repeat anything that was said and was stringing sentences together
“Who’s Max mummy?” he innocently questioned me
I held his head against my chest feeling tears fill my eyes
“He’s no one baby, don’t worry” Juliet gave a look as if to say she was disappointed in me but I didn’t care.

We sat in silence for a moment me and Jules didn’t want to fight so instead she called the boys I knew what she was thinking ‘I’m never going to win the fight ill call the boys there much better at this stuff they will have no problem fighting with her’. And she was right we had no problem letting our anger out at each other it just came naturally. They arrive in just under 10 minutes Alex picked up Adam and took him to my bed room

“Hey mate, you wanna watch toy story in mummy’s roomy?” he asks knowing toy story is Adams favourite movie.
He puts on the movie before coming out and sitting on the coffee table directly in front of me. Vince had sat himself in the armchair to my left and Juliet was place on one of the arms waiting for the fireworks to start.

“I can't go on tour with Max…and I won’t” I argued I felt like a child arguing with her farther but I knew I had a point and no one was going to make me change my mind well that’s what I thought.

“Anna I have supported you through everything… through having Adam and not telling Max for you decision to go back to school. Not once have I argued with you about anything because I trust your judgment and I love you like you’re my little sister. I, we would do anything for you but its about time you face Max its about time you told him”

“But”

“I know you have only been trying to protect Adam but you can’t hide him for the rest of his life” I stopped questioning I know I wasn’t going to win Alex was too smart and made too much sense.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys
see i updated
i hope you like it leave me comments especially if your subscribed i want to know who you lovely people are
<3 Daniela