He's Just a Dog Chasing Cars

The Ma With The Plan.

“Jack? He is referred to as The Joker now, and it’s nice of you to recognize me, but sadly, my mind has gone blank.” He put more pressure onto the knife and made a small incision before pulling away. “How rude of me to kill you before even asking your name.”

“I-Its M-M-M-Miss Daisy.” I replied stuttering like crazy.

“Well miss daisy, goodbye.” He said cruelly. I screwed my eyes shut waiting for my death once again but nothing happened. The only thing I felt was someone picking me up. I opened my eyes to see The Bat was carrying me away.

“If you had of done me that favour you wouldn’t have been in that mess.” The Bat’s voice was cold and harsh just like mine had been.

“Why did you save me?” I asked plainly.

“Because I need your help." He growled getting annoyed by my stubbornness. "The Joker isn't going to leave you alone now, at least not until you're dead. If things dont go according to the plan I have then faking you own death would be the best thing to do."

"So what is this plan then?" He didn't answer me. "Hello?"

"It’s not something to be talking about in the middle of the street." As soon as we landed he rushed me into the junkyard. I was confused until I saw what was inside one of the dumpsters.

"Why are you letting me down here?" There I was asking questions again but I had to. So many things in my life have been left unanswered. This is why I have a need for questions. Plus The Bat has scared me with this 'plan'.

"Because you are helping me to bring The Joker down. You're the perfect person for this. I'm talking about the fact that you have history with this mad man. If you help us bring him down then maybe we can get his craziness sorted and you can have you husband back." I did like the sound of that but it still didn't feel right. I decided to go along with it. The plan is when The Joker attacks me again I reveal who I am. He builds his trust back up in me and I make him stop the killing.

After a long night I was glad to get back to my apartment. I opened the door and was hit by the warm welcoming smell of my home. I stepped in and let the door swing behind me only I didn't here it click. I immediately spun round to see there was a foot stopping the door.

"Shit, already?"