A Forbidden Love

Intro

Monica walked upstairs to her bedroom slamming the door behind her. She was crying. She looked at the mirror. Her blonde hair was sparkly and a little curly at the end. Her eyes had this light blue color like if you were looking at a beach in paradise. Then a tear falls from her left eye down to her chin. The crying was all about that she had just been dumped by her boyfriend. She laid down on her bed on took her "Here I write everything" book from beneath. Quickly she took a pen and began to write:

Oct. 30, 2008

Johnathan, that stupid asshole dumped me today because he liked another girl named Jessica. Jessica, that bitch. We have been friends since Pre-School. Now she comes barging in and tries to be cool by stealing Johnathan from me. I hope she burns in hell that psycho bitch. Anyways otherwise than that it's been a good day. I'm going to celebrate my 17th birthday tomorrow here at home. I've invited 92 people so I hope they'll come. It's fun having your birthday on Halloween. Maybe something wicked will happen tomorrow.
So thanks for reading.
_________________________________________________________________

Monica put her diary underneath her bed and turned on the computer. So, while she was beginning to go on Google, her mother called. "Honey, let's go eat. Maybe it will make you feel better". Monica left her computer on, took a jacket from the coat rack and left. She walked slowly down the stairs. Her mother put her shoulder around her waving her light brown hair around. Monica and her mother left and ate at a restaurant called "Meat me in Italy". Monica and pasta Alfredo and her mother ate a Calzone. It was really boring for Monica and if I were her, I wouldn't blame her for being bored. When they got home, Monica opened the door to her house and walked toward her room. She closed her bedroom door and forgot about her mother. She changed into Pajamas and laid down on her bed. Slowly reaching for the switch she turned the light off. She tried to sleep and forget about everything and make tomorrow a special day.