How Is This incredibly Happening? Oh Well, I'm Enjoying It!

Frank's Little Secret

Chapter 3: Frank’s Little Secret

The next morning, I decided to go to Frank and Mikey’s house again because they were having a day of movies and stuff. I had noticed Frank had been acting weird ever since I told Gerard and the band I love him. I rang the doorbell, and Bob answered it. “Hey Bob. Are the rest of the guys here?” I asked. “Yeah they’re in the living room and kitchen.”
I walked through the kitchen and saw Gerard. His back was to me grouping some sodas together. I crept up behind him while he was pouring a drink. I put my head next to his and whispered “Boo!’ and covered his eyes with my hands. “Aghhh!” Gerard screamed as he splashed the soda everywhere. “Shit!” He twisted around and smiled at the sight of me. He hugged me and said “Scare the hell out of me!” (I said that to my friend once). “Just doing my job,” I answered giggling.

I walked into the living room to see Mikey and Frank. “Hey guys,” I greeted. “Hi Steph,” Mikey answered. Frank looked up and just nodded, kinda uninterested. Ray, Gerard and Bob were in the kitchen and Mikey went to the bathroom fix his eyeliner, again. I sat on the couch and Frank was just looking around the room nervously. “Frank, what’s wrong?” I asked. “Nothing,” he answered quickly. “Frank, I can tell you’re lying.” “It’s nothing….I’m just confused about something,” he said sadly. “What?” “I can’t tell you.” I got up and sat down next to him. “Frank, just tell me. Maybe I can help,” I reassured. “Okay. Well I think I-” He stopped as Gerard came in. “Steph do you want something to drink?” he asked. “Sure, I’ll just have water,” I replied. He left and went into the kitchen again. Frank started again. He took my hand and started massaging it. “I think I love you!” he said loudly and quickly relieved. Gerard had walked in and heard what Frank had said. He dropped the drinks and they splashed all over the floor. I just stared at Frank in confusion, my lips quivering. I backed up off the couch and into Gerard’s chest. “Why?” I asked. I looked back at Gerard; he looked just as bewildered as I did. Frank got up and ran into his bedroom. I turned around to look at Gerard. “I’ll go talk to him,” he said. I plodded into the kitchen as he went down the hall. “What was that about?” asked Bob. “Frankie just darted out of there!” Mikey said laughing. “He’s been acting weird lately,” he added getting serious. “I know he just told me, he thinks he loves me!” I said still shaken. “Whoa! You playa!” Ray yelled. I gave him an evil look. “I don’t know what to do,” I said sitting on the countertop. “I mean, I love Gerard, and Frank is a really good friend. But…” My voice trailed off. A tear slid down my cheek and I sniffled as I put my head down. “You don’t want Gerard and Frank to break their friendship,” finished Mikey. They walked over and sat on the counter with me.

-Gerard and Frank-

Gerard stopped at Frank’s door and knocked on it. “Frank, please open the door. I wanna talk to you,” Gerard said softly. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. He went through Mikey’s room, through the shared bathroom and opened Frank’s door. His head was down on his pillow and his body was curled up on his bed. Gerard walked over and sat down next to him. Frank sat up, and turned away, while putting his head on his knees. “Frank please…I’m not mad at you. Please talk to me,” Gerard said soothingly. “I don’t want to talk to you!” Frank said fiercely. “Damn it Frank! Talk to me!” Gerard shouted. Frank looked up, his eyeliner streamed down his face from crying. “I’m sorry Gee.” His voice still shaky. He got up to pick up a pair of scissors he had. “Frank no! That’s not the answer!” Gerard said and grabbed Frank’s hand. (Sorry, Gerard’s touchy today.) Just recently, Frank had broken up with Jamia, his girlfriend. As a result, he had cut himself a few times. “Frank, you’ll fall in love again. You just have to wait for the right person…That’s just not Steph,” Gerard said in a funny tone, making Frank laugh lightly. “I feel a little better,” Frank replied. “Good.” They walked out of the bedroom and started down the hall. I heard them open the door, and peered around the corner. “Oh, and Gee, thanks,” Frank said quietly and they hugged. I smiled and went back to cleaning up the spilled drinks. When they came in, I looked up and smiled. “Why are you cleaning up this mess? I’ll do it,” Gerard said. “Oh…Alright,” I answered.

I walked into the kitchen, and everyone but Frank, went into the living room. He turned around, surprised to see me. “I’m sorry Steph,” he apologized. “Don’t be. Its fine,” I reassured. We smiled and went into the living room to watch a horror movie.

*Please people read and leave a comment for me! Thank you*