I'm Gerard Way's Goddaughter

Alison Roberts had the perfect life, perfect parents, friends, everything. Then one night, her parent are killed in a car crash coming home from a party. Her dad videotaped a will, leaving her to a "Gerard." It turns out to be Gerard Way, the leader of My Chemical Romance, which is her favorite band. Only God knows how this will turn out.

I don't know how I came up with this! I was just listening to "Teenagers" and wondered what would happen in that situation.
  1. The Day My Life was Ruined
    How it all begins.
  2. At the Reading of the Will
    Alison goes to the reading of her fathers will and gets to meet her godfather.
  3. Arriving at My New Home
    Alison leaves her friends and family and Gerard discovers that she's a fan.
  4. Meeting Mikey
    Alison gets to meet Mikey Way and gets mad at Gerard.
  5. Immature Men
    Alison goes through one of the band's immature moments. (It's kinda random, but there's pancakes in it!)
  6. First Day at School
    Alison's first day at her new school (sorry it's short)
  7. Video Games and Boys
    Alison goes to a video game party and meets a boy!
  8. The First Date
    Alison goes on a date with a certain celebrity.
  9. Lies and IM
    Alison has to lie to Kristin about something, and she IMs Tom!!!
  10. Plays
    It's short, just read it.
  11. A Great Actress
    It's about acting!!!
  12. 1 Secret Out, a Few More to Go
    Kristin finds out one of Alison's secrets. Read it and find out if she get all PMSy!
  13. Matchmaking
    Kristin gets to hang out with the Harry Potter cast and gets interested in a certain someone! ; )
  14. An Awesome Birthday
    It's about Alison's 16th birthday!!!
  15. Swimming at the Pool
    It's more of Alison's birthday. (Don't hate Tom. You'll understand why I'm saying it.)
  16. Your a Stalker!
    Alion freaks out the Emo wannabee. Plus, she finds Mikey doing something! Read and find out what it was!
  17. You'll Hate the Papparazzi After This!
    The Title says it all.
  18. THE END (seriously)
    A happily ever after ya'll!