I'm Gerard Way's Goddaughter

1 Secret Out, a Few More to Go

"You want to do something tonight?" Tom asked once I had my things in the spare bedroom.

"Not really. Why don't we just watch TV or something? Actually, I have something really cool to tell you first."

He sat down and looked at me. "Come sit down and tell me." he said.

I sat next to him and he put his arm around me. "Have you seen the movie Phantom of the Opera?" I asked.

"Does it count if you saw the play in New York?" he asked.

"Yeah. Anyway my school is going to have a production of the play and I'm going to be the lead."

I loved his reaction. He widened his eyes and his jaw hung out. "That's great! I didn't know you liked acting!"

"I do." I said as I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead and then flipped on the TV.

We were watching a made for TV movie when Kristin called me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating Tom Felton?" she asked.

"Huh? Who told you that?"

"They are talking about it on MTV and they've got pictures of you at the Harry Potter premier. Cute dress by the way."

"Thanks," I covered up the phone. "Tom, turn it to MTV."

He heard the urgency in my voice and switched it.

"So who is this girl that Tom Felton was with at the premier?" the guy on TV asked. "Nobody knows, but I'm sure if that date went well, we might know. He was also with her at a party the day before."

It showed pictues of us at Guitar Hero. There was a picture of me winning against Tom and sticking my tongue out at him, then there were pictures of me playing against every guy in MCR.

"Oh my gosh," Kristin said, "you played Guitar Hero with GERARD WAY? Look at his face! Mikey seems upset to."

There was a picture of me sticking my tongue out at Gerard, and the next one was of him picking me up playfully and I was laughing.

"Wow. You and Gerard seem close."

"Yeah," I said. "Hey, I gotta go. I'm hanging out with Tom right now."

"Ok. See you tomorrow, bye." She disconnected.

I put my head in my head and rubbed my temple.

"You ok?" Tom asked.

"I shook my head. I don't want everyone to know that I'm dating a celebrity. I want to know that my friends are real friends not celebrity wannabees that just hang out with me to be connected with you or Gerard."

He gave me a small squeaze. "Don't worry about it. Just think of the people that cared about you before and it should be fine."

I smacked my head. "Why didn't I think of that? I feel so stupid."

He brought me closer to him. "Don't hit yourself. And your not stupid." Then he kissed me. At first it was gentle, but then he pushed me back onto the couch and it became harder and more passionate.

After a few minutes, he slipped his tongue out and licked my bottom lip. I readily accepted the invitation.

We stopped when we were breathless. "That was fun." I said.

He laughed. "I think so, too. You are so amazing." He started stroking my hair. "You're perfect."

I shook my head. "Far from." I said softly. "Tom, do you even know why I came here?"

He shook his head. I told him the story and pretty soon, I was crying.

"I can't believe I'm having so much fun while they're dead. This isn't right, I shouldn't be doing this."

"Alison," he said, then brought me to him so that I was crying on his chest. He held me and softly spoke. "I believe that your parents would want you to be happy. They want you to grow up, and get married, and have children. That's probably why they left you with Gerard, they know how... carefree he is. Plus, if they never left you with Gerard, we wouldn't have met and I wouldn't have you right here. Emma would probably be trying to get me on a date. I would still be hating everyone..." I laughed at that comment. He smiled slightly. "Live your life to the fullest, baby. That's all I can say." I held him tighter.

"You're so sweet, Tom."

"I love you." He said softly. "Even though it hasn't been very long, I love you."

I kissed him softly. "I love you, too. So much."