I'm Gerard Way's Goddaughter

Matchmaking

The next week, everyone had seen the pictures and were now acting as if I was a spoiled brat. Well, all exept a few people.

Tuesday afternoon was our first practice.

"I bet she got Felton to pay Ms. Tina to make her Christine." The Sharpay wannabee said. She had the same sparkly black eyeshadow on, which she wore everyday, even with brown! Now, sorry for sounding like some prep, but I do believe in color cordination. The only brown /black exeption is if you have brown hair and wear black or vise versa.

"I'm right in front of you Candis," I said, turning around.

"Oh, are you going to get your boyfriend to curse me or something?" She acted as if she was scared. All her friends laughed with her.

"Candis, he plays a wizard. You just wish it were real so Harry Potter could fix that humongus nose."

She gasped and put her hand over her nose.

Kristin and a few others laughed. "That was a good one." she said.

"Thanks." I said. Then Ms. Tina started talking and it was nothing but work then.

They were still taunting me when Kristin and I got in Tom's car.

"You ok?" Tom asked when he saw my slightly annoyed expression.

I smiled. "It's just a couple of kids. They were bothering me a bit at practice. Anyway, I need to do some intros. Kristin, this is Tom." I pointed to Tom. "And Tom, this is Kristin." I pointed to Kristin.

"Nice to meet you." Kristin said, they shook hands and then Tom started driving.

I was surprised at how Kristin could stayed so calm meet all the Harry Potter cast, well exept one:

We were talking to Emma and laughing about something when Rupert came up.

"Is this one of your friends, Alison?" He asked, talking about Kristin.

"Yes. Rupert, this is Kristin. Kristin, this is Rupert."

"Hi." he said with a small smile on his face.

"Hi." she said shyly.

"Alison," Emma said, "Can I talk to you privately?" She pulled me away without answer.

"Did you see how they acted towards each other?" I said.

She nodded. "But we can't push it. We never know what could happen if we do."

I nodded. Then we went back over there.

"Hey, how about we all go to Starbucks?" I said.

"Yeah, let's go." Emma said, then went to her dressing room to get her things.

"I'm in." Rupert said.

"You drove me here." Kristin said.

"No, that was me," Tom said coming up behind me.

I turned around and whispered in his ear. "Emma and I think Rupert and Kristin like each other so we're going to Starbucks."

"Oh. Ok. Let's go." he said.

When we got there we all ordered our drinks, sat down, and started talking.

After a few minutes, Rupert and Kristin had warmed up to each other and were flirting a lot.

"Hey, we have to go." I said. " I got some line praticing to do, Meg."

She stood up, "Alison, I don't want to go."

"Is it okay if I take her to Tom's? I won't be long."

I nodded. "That won't be a problem. She's spending the night for the rest of the week."

So, Tom and I left.

When we got home, Tom and I talked about the play.

"So, you have to kiss two guys in it."

"Yes, but you know I don't mean anything but business by it."

He nodded. "Yeah, I'm an actor and I'll might be in a situation where I has to kiss two girls, and if you get jealous, I'll remind you how well I acted."

I laughed at his slightly immature tactic, then scooted closer to him. He put his arm around me.

"I hope that I'm always this close to you the rest of my life." Tom said as he stroked my hair.

Thirty minutes after that, Kristin got there.

"RUPERT ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!" she said when she came in.

"I knew he would." I said. "Now can we please practice our lines?"

She laughed and nodded.