I'm Gerard Way's Goddaughter

THE END (seriously)

~FIVE YEARS LATER~

"Gosh, he's so cute, Alison." Gerard said, as he looked at my new baby boy, Thomas Gerard.

"That's because he's my child." Tom said.

Wait... I need to explain what happened between me and him.

See, I had gotten a couple of really good roles on the silver screen, and a lot of people in Hollywood were wanting me. I decided on a script that sounded good, and guess who played the dashing hero? Let me give you a few guesses: (a)Tom Felton, (b)Daniel Radcliffe, or (c) Orlando Bloom.

If you guessed A then your right, (and if you guessed anything else, where have you been throughout this story?)

Anyway, once thing led to another, and we started talking again, then talking led to dating, and dating led to kissing, and kissing led to having to get my hair and makeup redone after visiting in his trailer during every break.

So point is, we had never gotten over each other since we parted.

So after we dated for eighteen months, he proposed. Gerard walked me way up the aisle, and Tom walked me down it to our honeymoon.

And that's how little Thomas Gerard Felton got into our family.

"Where is he?" Frank asked as he walked in our house.

Gerard turned around to let Frank see him.

"Gerard, let Frank hold him." I said.

Gerard gave the baby over... reluctantly. I rolled my eyes and continued cooking the lunch that I was preparing for the whole band, plus Alicia and the next generation of MCR (Alicia and Mikey two children, Alex Danielle and Micheal Andrew).

Tom wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. He put one of his hands at my wrist, were the diamond bracelet he gave me was.

"I can't believe you kept it all this time." he said for about the millionth time since we got back together. "Didn't it hurt to keep it when we broke up?"

I just shrugged. "I guess I always knew that deep down inside, I still loved you."

The moment was ruined by the baby crying and Frank saying, "Okay, where's the off button on this thing?"

I went to go take the baby from Frank. I sat on the couch with Thomas and just held him, he was soon quiet and asleep again.

Gerard sat next to me. "I know your parents would be proud of you, Ali. You're making a beautiful mother."

I smiled. "I still miss them, but they've been he all along, haven't they?"

He nodded. "And they always will."

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what to write about next!!! I've got a couple ideas, but I need help picking one. Ya'll message me and tell me which idea you like better. PLEASE!!! The one with the most votes will win.

Deatheater's Fall In Love, Too!
~This one is like 'Cinderella.' Draco Malfoy has to marry SOMEBODY right? So his parent's throw this huge "Ball" for him, where he meets a young girl and falls in love with her. The main character, Abigail, is actually the twin sister of Pansy Parkinson, who is one of his good friends, but since she only got an acceptance letter to Beauxbatons, her parents think that she's nothing but filth. They spoil Pansy and make her clean house whenever she's at home. Pansy is a good guys here people! There are not evil siblings.

XO
~Dani Iero is Frank Iero's little sister. She goes on a warped tour with her brother's band and Fall Out Boy, where she falls for the hot bass guitar player and writer, Pete Wentz.

Ok, well those are the only idea's that sound good. So please tell me which one you think I should do!