Im Your Angel Forever and Always

The guys go camping...[may contain hot frerardness

Gerard's POV
It’s been 2 months since me and Frankie had been together. The 2nd term holidays have already started and me Frankie and the guys decide to go camping... Well the person who suggested it was Mikey, I don’t really know why but he thought that it would be fun. So the rest of us had to agree to go.

“Have you packed everything yet?” Mikey says standing at my door.

“Nearly” I reply.

“Well hurry up, Ray and Bob are here, and Frankie just arrived” Mikey says.

“Okay, well have we packed everything we need coz I don’t want to be stranded in the middle of no where with like no food or anything” I say.

“Don’t worry, everything’s packed, its gonna be fine, now hurry up” he says.

“All right I’ll be down in a minute” I reply shoving in basically everything I own into my bags.
It was pretty hard packing the right stuff, I mean I'm not much of a camping person, well none of us are, but I don’t really have the right stuff for the “out doors”.

“All right I think I'm done, lots of clothes, check, old shoes, check, jacket, check, toilet accessories, check, sleeping bag and blankets, check, socks, check, hmmmm there's something missing…aha my trusty eyeliner and the lube.” I mutter to myself.

“Geezus Gerard, it looks like you’ve packed for a bludy 2 year vacation” Frankie says walking into my room.

I look at my stuff.

“Its not that much” I say bringing Frankie into a hug.

“You call that not much” Frankie says resting his hands on my hips.

“What, 4 bags” I reply giving a small peck on the lips.

“Yes we’re only going for 1 week” he replies.

“I don’t care” I say pushing him away.

“Okay then, well are you ready, Mikey's getting impatient” Frankie says picking up 2 of my bags.

“Yep” I reply picking up the other 2.

“Fucking hell Gerard, that’s a lot of bags” Ray says jumping into his car with Bob and Mikey.

“I don’t care, I'm being prepared” I reply.

“Okay well we’re going now, so you know where to go?” Ray asks.

“Yup, we’ll see you there then” I reply shoving mine and Frankie's things into the boot.

“Okay laters” Ray says.

Frankie and I both wave them goodbye as we jump into my car.

“Where’s the music at babe” Frankie says as we drive down my driveway.
I smile and put in a Black Flag cd and turn it up real loud.

“I love this song!” says Frankie with enthusiasm.

“I know sugar Black Flag is awesome” I reply.

Once out of the driveway I speed off down the road .
We were just heading out of town, going across Murdons Bridge when I see a fimilar enemy up a head.
Frankie and I both look at each other.

“Great” I say. “Why cant that low life fucker just hurry up and die already” I sigh angrily.

“Don’t worry about him baby, he wont do anything to you, just drive straight past” Frankie says with a worried look on his face.

I take Frankie’s advice and don’t take any notice to Bert and his gang, but just as I begin to drive past them Bert walks out into the middle of the bridge.

“Fuck” I hear Frankie squeal.

“Its okay baby don’t worry alryt” I reassure to Frankie as I grab his shaking hand.

I begin to drive around him but his gang moves onto the road.

“Shit, maybe we should just turn around and go home babe.” Frankie stutters as his face turns more worried. “Come-on baby you know just as well what he’s like” he says again.
“No fuck him,.” I reply to Frankie.

“Please baby, don’t do this.” Frank says nearly crying.

It was too late I had stopped the car and Bert was glaring at me through the side window.
He knocks strongly on it and says “Open up fucker.”

I slowly wind the window down and stare hard and sinisterly into his cold black eyes.
“And what the fuck do you want” I beckon at Bert.

“Oh just to see how my favorite fucker is doing” Bert coos evily in my ear smartly.
“Why don’t you just fuck off and leave us alone.” shouts Frankie from the passenger seat. I had almost forgotten he was there.

“Well, well, well isn’t it little Frankie the fucken Pansy” snarls Bert.

“Just fuck off and leave me and Gerard alone.” Replies Frankie.

“Oh please don’t tell me you are with him Gerard” laughs Bert.

“As a matter of fact we are together.” Frankie says smiling.

“Hahahaha what a joke, Pansy and the depressed prick together.” Laughs Bert.
“Shut the fuck up” I shout at him.

I become tense and I hardly blink, I stare at the steering wheel as I hear Bert still laughing at me and Frankie.

And before I know it I lash my fist out and punch Bert straight in the nose.

“Fuck you stupid mother fucker.” Yells Bert.
I snigger as I start the engine and drive off quickly.
I here and see Bert’s mates in the rear vision mirror cursing at me, but I ignore them.
I look at Frankie who was nearly in tears; he looks into my eyes and smiles at me before he says “You shouldn’t have done that baby”

I just smile back at him, and he says “But I was kind of happy when you did” he laughs back.
I turn and kiss him on the cheek as we carry on out of town.
I can tell our holiday is going to be pretty awesome.

its a bit crappy