Im Your Angel Forever and Always

A perfect moment

Franks POV

We arrive at the camp site to find Bob, Mikey and Ray standing by 2 tents.
Its absolutely beautiful out here, I mean I'm not a camping type of person but the whole surroundings is really peaceful quite amazing.

“About time” Bob says.

“We had a little run in with Bert” Gerard says grabbing his bags from the trunk.
“Really, what happened” Mikey says looking worried.

“uhm long story cut short, Bert was being a fucking asshole and Gerard punched him” I say grabbing my bags too.

“Yea what he said” Gerard says walking over to where the tents are.

“What!! Are you okay, what exactly happened?” Mikey says following Gerard.

“Don’t worry about it Mikes and Id rather not talk about it” Gerard says dumping his bags next to the pile of others.

“Okay” Mikey replies.

“All right guys Frank and Gerard get the small tent and me Bob and Mikey get the bigger one” Ray says already moving into the tent.

“Ooooo Yay, me and you get to share a tent” Gerard jokes.…

.”Hehehe we can have sex too” Gerard says to me smiling very cheerily.

I grin back at him.

“Eww guys I really don’t want to hear that” Bob says covering his ears and running inside the tent with Ray.

Me and Gerard laugh at him.

“Wanna go for a walk?” Gerard asks me.

“Sure babe” I reply grabbing his hand.

We walk off hand in hand out towards a pathway that leads into the forest.

“It’s amazing out here” I say.

“Yea very beautiful” Gerard replies.

We carry on walking for about 5 minutes when we come across a small lake.

“Let’s sit down here” Gerard says gesturing for us to sit down by the lake side.

“Okay then hun” I say sitting down next to Gerard on the sand.

I look at Gerard, his pale skin glows in the late evening sun his face has no imperfections its perfect.

“Its nice here ae baby” Gerard says taking his hand in mine.

“Yea, so peaceful it’s great” I reply.

Gerard rubs his soft fingers along the palm of my hand.

“Frankie” Gerard says.

“Yea babe” I reply watching him pull something from his back jean pocket.

“I’ve got you something” Gerard says moving a little towards me.

“What?” I whisper.

“Here we go, it’s a promise ring” Gerard whispers taking my hand.

“Awww Gerard” I coo back, nearly speechless Looking down at the silver ring around my finger.

“Look closer at it” Gerard says.

I look down at my finger and read the words etched into the ring ‘Gerard Loves Frankie’.

“Awww thank you Gerard it’s perfect, you’re perfect” I say.

Gerard smiles at me.

“Look at what my one says” Gerard replies.

‘Frankie Loves Gerard’ it reads.

“Awww baby, this is so perfect, I cant believe you did this, its amazing” I reply.

This is so wonderful, its great how Gerard bought us the promise rings.
“How do you feel?” Gerard asks moving on top of me straddling at my waist. His body fits perfect with mine.

“Mmmmm I feel all funny inside” I reply resting my hands on his hips.

“Is that in a good way or bad?” Gerard says placing his hands over my shoulders.

“A good way, I feel happy” I reply playing with the bottom of his jersey.

“Good” Gerard says.

“I love you” I say.

“I love you too Fwankie” Gerard replies pushing my body back onto the sand.
He glares down at me seductively.

Then he slowly applies his lips to mine, his tongue rolls along my bottom lip sliding across my metallic lip ring.

Our tongues then intertwine, exploring each others mouths for sometime.
Nothing can ruin this perfect romantic moment nothing at all.