Im Your Angel Forever and Always

Lets snuggle!!!

Frank's POV
When me and Gerard get back to camp we quickly dry ourselves off with a towels and change into dry boxers and t shirts, then go into our tent [which has luckily already got a mattress and blankets in it…thanks to Ray, Mikey and Bob.]

“I am fucking freezing” Gerard says shivering in his bare boxers and a t-shirt.

“Awww poor baby” I say bringing Gerard into a tight embrace as he cuffs his arms up between our bodies...

We cuddle tightly together for a while heating each others bodies up.

“Lets hop under the blankets Gerard's says breaking away from our hug.

I hop inside the blankets next to Gerard and snuggle into him flipping my leg over his legs.
“What do you think the guys will think about our rings?” he asks wrapping his arms tight around me.

“I think they’ll love them” I reply kissing his neck.

“Nice” he says embracing our lips in a kiss.

He forces his tongue in my mouth then they entangle passionately. We kiss for ages making the most of every moment.
We hear the guys return but remain snuggled up with each other enjoying each others company.

I wake in the morning to find the sun shining brightly through the tent and the smell of bacon and eggs lingering around outside.

I can hear Gerard and the guys talking. I put on some pants and join them outside.

“Morning sunshine” Gerard says.

“Hey” I reply plunking myself on his lap.

“So let’s see yours then” Mikey says.

“What?” I reply leaning back and resting my head on Gerard's shoulder.
“Your ring” Mikey replies.

“Oh, here we go” I say holding my hand out.

“Ooooo very nice” Mikey says looking carefully at it.

“I know, it's perfect, I love it” I reply grinning.

“Your brother is the sexiest, caring, loveliest, perfect man on earth” I say giving Gerard a peck on the chin.

He smiles.

“So guys what are we gonna do today?” Ray asks serving up some breakfast for us.

“Dunno” Bob says.

“Geez Ray I didn’t know you were that much of a good cook” I say shoving a piece of bacon in my mouth.

“Thanks” Ray replies handing everyone a plateful of bacon and eggs.

“I have an idea on what to do” Mikey says taking a small bite out of his toast.

“What” Gerard says taking a big sip of his coffee.

“We could go rowing” Mikey replies.

“What do you mean exactly by ‘rowing’” Bob says.

“As in rowing in a boat like tiny dinghy things you know” Mikey says.

“Oh I see, where?” Bob replies.

“I saw some down at the lake there's 2 boat things” Mikey says.

“Cool, that’ll be fun, but one question Mikes aren’t you afraid of large bodies of water?” Gerard says lighting up a cigarette.

“Well, yes but I’ll be fine it's shallow and I’ll be with Bob and Ray anyway” Mikey replies looking a bit unsure.

“Okay suit yourself” Gerard replies.

“Great that’s sorted then, well I'm going to get changed” I say.

“Boo!” I hear someone say.

“Geezus fuck” I reply turning around to find Gerard standing right behind me.

“Sorry, hun didn’t mean to frighten you” he replies as he grabs my waist and pulls us together.

He kisses me on the lips thrusting our hips together in friction.

“Gerard” I whine.

“What?” he replies grinning widely.

“Not now” I say.

“Not now, what?” he replies tickling my cheek.

“I don’t want to have sex now” I say.

“Why not, we didn’t get too last night” he winges poking out his bottom lip.

“I know,, but maybe later I might surprise you” I reply smiling seductively.

“Ooooooo sounds very nice” Gerard replies.

“I guess I can wait” he says frowning slightly.

“Cool, I may surprise you whilst we are alone in the boat” I say giving him the look as I walk out of the tent.

I could see the excited look on his face. He looked so eager.
I actually like the sound of that. Me and Gerard in the middle of a lake alone, in a boat together…sounds romantically sexy…hehehe..